Only people mentioned by @humunu in this post can reply

Above All Else, Righteousness!

In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication

Are they serious, this has to be a gag. This is too ridiculous to not play along. Id accept this trans and examine this person and use all the female tools on their mangina. I can guarantee you they won't come back.

Been awake for 40 yrs. It's about time ALL of this is revealed!! DONALD TRUMP is my president! #FreedomIsntFree #MEGA #MAGA WWG1WGA! 🇺🇸🐸

Sooo... If they're a "furry" do they go see a veterinarian?? Asking for all us folks that still have brains.

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

And WTF are "College Practices"?

Been awake for 40 yrs. It's about time ALL of this is revealed!! DONALD TRUMP is my president! #FreedomIsntFree #MEGA #MAGA WWG1WGA! 🇺🇸🐸

This reminds me of the idiot "trans woman" (read: MAN) who was posting recently about how bad his first round of PMS/period pains were! Do they honestly believe it works that way (have NO clue what biology is)???? My dear God! This world has gone off its rocker. 🤯

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

Gotta love Mark Dice!

Perfect response!

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

Dice...King Troll

Dr should have looked, wrote "no functioning female anatomy," and billed for it. If the insurance doesn't cover the cost, take the "patient" to collections. Idiots like this should pay for their own stupidity.

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Frank Parnell to his Publication

Bingo!

Mebbe he just didn't wanna be faced with examining tranny nads!

I wouldn't wanna do that, either!

(1) Show this thread

“The greatest cover up in history, is history.” "An illusion it will be, so large, so vast it will escape their perception. "

This one is a real nut case it has attacked people for disagreeing with it, might I suggest a jail term in the MENS prison.

God,Family,Country WWG1WGA #HoldTheLine

I REFUSE to play pretend with adults!!!!!! Make believe is for children, if you are a man and pretending to have a vajajay, well then you have serious metal issues. What is the doctor suppose to do, put a speculum up your penis to look at your bladder??????? I worked in the medical field, doing cat scans, we gave our patients a questionare to fill out. One of the questions concerned child bearing age , last period, any chance of pregnancy etc...In my 46 years I had 2 males fill those questions out with actual dates and one said he was pregnant. After telling him I couldn't do his CT due to radiation/x-ray..he then admitted to being male with a penis. What a FREAK show it started to become. So glad I am retired cuz I can't even imagine now what a freak show it is now!!! ..ok i'm done ;)

What would a gynecologist do for this person? They specialize in female reproductive systems and childbirth. No matter how you choose to identify, a biological male will have nothing a gynecologist knows about.

You don't take a car to an elevator repairman for the same reason.

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

In response Other Half to her Publication

Maybe it was about getting someone official, like a gynecologist, to buy into its psychosis. And then telling the world about it to give it validity. Sick.

(1) Show this thread