Save our Children. Trust The Plan. Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@humunu

I REFUSE to play pretend with adults!!!!!! Make believe is for children, if you are a man and pretending to have a vajajay, well then you have serious metal issues. What is the doctor suppose to do, put a speculum up your penis to look at your bladder??????? I worked in the medical field, doing cat scans, we gave our patients a questionare to fill out. One of the questions concerned child bearing age , last period, any chance of pregnancy etc...In my 46 years I had 2 males fill those questions out with actual dates and one said he was pregnant. After telling him I couldn't do his CT due to radiation/x-ray..he then admitted to being male with a penis. What a FREAK show it started to become. So glad I am retired cuz I can't even imagine now what a freak show it is now!!! ..ok i'm done ;)

In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Ghostcat in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ghost Cat, click on at the bottom under it