Juan is not on any social media ! 107Daily

Silent Childern No More ....😎

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

In response Juan Q Seven to his Publication

Watch Avicii's video attached below 'For a Better Day'
about the Elite & Child Sex Trafficking#crimesagainstchildren ~ Avicii/Tim Bergling previously said: "The promise of a better life often traps families and children into being used as tools for some of the most despicable people on Earth"
notice the mask/ face coverings in the video#FutureProvesPast
I believe we will hear very heart wrenching true accounts & testimonies in the futuRe~ answers to who, what, when, where, how & the why's 🙏🏻💓🙏🏻
the truth will not be for everyone
https://youtu.be/Xq-knHXSKYY

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

As I said in my reply to@rgibb11 about this post . I watched a great documentary from Good Lion Films called Pervywood 8 . I highly recommend it and this explained the truth about what happened with these guys and the film they were said to be involved in ! The documentary showed on further investigation ,that The Silent Children was actually a snuff film and they were definately not involved in that ! Sorry I’m not very good at explaining it ,but for anyone who is interested in looking deeper into this watch Pervywood 8 ! ( you may find it on Bitchute under Disclosure Library. 👀

In response Sonia Trenorden to her Publication

There is no number 8

Sorry it is on a site called goodlion.tv and it is called Hall of fate Pervywood 8 this is a subscription site but it is very inexpensive.
Sorry my mistake on Bitchute you can watch it also under Total Disclosure ! I hope this makes it clear for you ! 👀🦋🦜🙂

In response Liv- N-Water to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Russell48 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sonia Trenorden, click on at the bottom under it