What are the chances of this sculpture being made using only hammer and chisel (and possibly water)?

Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

Truth seeker, writer, painter, fur-mom 🐢🐱 Yeshua πŸ™πŸ‘‘

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

There's a video on tik-tok that shows someone putting something on their hand (cement maybe?) and it looks like the statues you see that are so perfectly chiseled. They even said what if those statues are really people inside? It makes me wonder...

Only followers of this user (@Falcon77) can see their posts

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

3D carver, instead of printer

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

the same chance these people made these buildings

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

None, and it goes on to the internals, where bone, sinew, blood vessels, heart, lungs...etcetera are all there like it was turned to stone not made from it. Makes one wonder if gorgons (medusa) were real.
Just saying.

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

In response Odis Trull to his Publication

🀨🧐 Exactly... 'turned to stone 'some how' is the only logical conclusion I've come to, but I'd be happy to look at other explanations 😏.

(1) Show this thread

Midnight. No waves. No wind. The empty boat is flooded with moonlight. - Dogen

Right!...I've finished limestone, sandstone and polished granite for years. Water and powered tools are necessary to cut and polish with our current technology. With computer aided planning. Finer details by hand. What a beautiful sculpture. Considering major structures made of stone is mind boggling with our current understanding.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Miko Hilo to her Publication

They are hiding our true past.

(1) Show this thread

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

Zero, I think.

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

The TRUTH must be revealed and all deception and lies exposed

In response Carey Lou to her Publication

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Possibly.
Everything is possible.
Trump took down satan, never thought possible.
Bamm possible!!! Satan gone!
Manifest

blinkπŸ‘€πŸ˜ŒπŸ€ͺ
A miracle is born.
Once we learn to manifest, we will no longer have the need of wants.
So I have heardπŸ˜„

(0) It trully has made me think that for a very long time!
πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ’«πŸ™ŒπŸ»

literally [0] chance

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

Let me introduce you to my friend Slim and None!

In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication

1562 (as they claim it).

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication

Kind of like the Tatarian achitecture...Just drew it up on some parchment paper and used some charcoal from the fire...Yep came up with this magnificent cathedral and even put a 5 story pipe organ in it for kicks...Pretty neat huh? Can you pass me another piece of parchment paper please and another candle thanks! I call BS

(2) Show this thread