ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

What are the chances of this sculpture being made using only hammer and chisel (and possibly water)?

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Let me introduce you to my friend Slim and None!

Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

And on and on and on...Bull shit bull shit bull shit! Built and torn down my ass!!!

And more...

And if you believe that then I have some Chicago World's Fair images I will sell you of "paper and cardboard and plaster of Paris" out in the elements that was built and torn down for and after the Fair MY ASS!!!!

Yes, I know...We've been conned so many times too numerous to count!