#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Fun Fact. Djokovic bought a Medical company that will use Tesla's medicine to cure the patients.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Interesting!! I have done some research on Djokovic. Here is a bit of what I found out. He (Djokovic)has a dove symbol on his sneakers, he wears a T-shirt with his face on it, he got married on Tesla's birthday and named his dog after the scientist. Whenever he has the opportunity, he praises him with all his mouth, he even drives a Tesla car. Strange too because I think they look a lot alike. There is even a picture of Tesla as a lifeguard. They are built very much the same! See if you agree? https://i.ytimg.com/vi/Kp-AW3BO-Cg/maxres2.jpg

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication

Same tribe😁

(1) Show this thread

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

I THINK THERE IS SOMETHING TO THIS WOOJER BASS SOUND THAT VIBRATES THE BONES IDK I THINK ITS PRETTY KEWL https://www.woojer.com/pages/vest

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

There are also clinical trials recently using psilocybin (magic shrooms) to treat depression, anorexia, Parkinson's and other diseases. It's not a coincidence that new medical technology is being introduced to replace our ancient health care system.

Оче наш, који си на небесима, да се свети име Твоје, да дође царство Твоје, да буде воља Твоја и на земљи као на небу

Wtf? If this goes big it would be such an epic part of the story

Doing my best to red pill as many as I can in Saskatchewan, Canada. FB @ Saskatchewan Citizens Uncensored

So why do we see him doing the freemason signs etc?

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Marti McFly to her Publication

Because infiltration goes both ways.

(1) Show this thread

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

In one of the David Straight videos I watched yesterday, David mentions a man in Montana using Scaler technology that can heal a man in Africa of cancer - just an example.

https://lifeenergysolutions.com/scalar-waves/

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

🤔

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

BOOM! 🔥🔥🔥

I AM SUZANA! STRONG LIKE PAVLOVIĆ! 💪WWG1WGA 🐸 humble & grateful child of God 🙏 in training for life 🙌 👍

Familija 😁 da?

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Susie Queue to her Publication

Wow, really looks like Tesla. Could be the reincarnation of Tesla imo.

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

In response Susie Queue to her Publication

Wow!!!

(3) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

A small crowd of supporters waited for him outside the terminal at Nikola Tesla Airport

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/novak-djokovic-owns-majority-stake-of-covid-cure-company/ar-AASX7Q0

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Ivan Loncarevic, the CEO of QuantBioRes, told Reuters the 34-year-old acquired the 80% stake in June 2020. He declined to say how much it cost.

OUR INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGY
At QuantBioRes, we work in utilizing unique and novel Resonant Recognition Model (RRM).

The RRM is a biophysical model based on findings that certain periodicities/frequencies within the distribution of energies of free electrons along the protein are critical for protein biological function and interaction with protein receptors and other targets.

info@quantbiores.com
phone: +45 29 118 230

https://www.quantbiores.com/

(1) Show this thread

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

I wonder why more people aren't doing this? There's was talk of doctors in Houston opening their own clinics using Holistic healing, but that's not the same thing as using Tesla's medicine. I would love to see these types of clinics and treatments all over the country.

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

In response Made In America to her Publication

Maybe need to do the clean up first to keep the tech out of wrong hands... not for profit, for We the People.

In response Made In America to her Publication

If you're in Texas and need/want to optimize your vital well-being, get connected with Dr. Group at the Global Healing Center.

We don't need complicated technology. We need to remove the blocks to homeostatis.

I've been following and working with people like him for over a decade. When he turned 50 he looked 26. He gets it. Anyone can call there including the jab injured, they are helping with recovery. Start watching his videos, and reading his blogs. He was in his 40s in the second photo. This is what a clean body looks like at these ages.

https://globalhealing.com

(5) Show this thread

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

This is FANTASTIC.

#1Tennis Player in the World ... Serbian, same as Tesla ... HUGE fan of Tesla ... Protested the vax / shunned at the Australian Open by Big Corp. after he paid $$$ to go there, they kept him under lock and key, with an armed guard - NOT to leave his hotel room / would not let him compete.

(1) Show this thread

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

TESLA MED BEDS AND RIFE MACHINES

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

revelations …REVELATIONS…
Book of Revelation
The Book of Revelation (also called the Apocalypse of John, Revelation to John or Revelation from Jesus Christ) is the final book of the New Testament, and consequently is also the final book of the Christian Bible.Its title is derived from the first word of the Koine Greek text: apokalypsis, meaning "unveiling" or "revelation."

In response BAM BAM to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Maudiemaye) can see their posts

We share very few sentiments with our government.

In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication

Novak Djokovic - one of the best tennis players in the world

(1) Show this thread

We share very few sentiments with our government.

Am liking this guy more and more