#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Fun Fact. Djokovic bought a Medical company that will use Tesla's medicine to cure the patients.

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

I wonder why more people aren't doing this? There's was talk of doctors in Houston opening their own clinics using Holistic healing, but that's not the same thing as using Tesla's medicine. I would love to see these types of clinics and treatments all over the country.

If you're in Texas and need/want to optimize your vital well-being, get connected with Dr. Group at the Global Healing Center.

We don't need complicated technology. We need to remove the blocks to homeostatis.

I've been following and working with people like him for over a decade. When he turned 50 he looked 26. He gets it. Anyone can call there including the jab injured, they are helping with recovery. Start watching his videos, and reading his blogs. He was in his 40s in the second photo. This is what a clean body looks like at these ages.

https://globalhealing.com

In response Made In America to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Alcyone in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Alcyone 777, click on at the bottom under it