Have been to a baby baptism today. I struggle being near any kind of religious ceremony esp “respectable” clerical authority; am super sensitive to spiritual subversion. Managed to balance presence and detachment. Nowadays see the world differently. Once work of evil is seen… cannot unsee.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

No need to throw out the baby with the bath water!

YES, the churches have been infiltrated by those-who-HATE-us.
[A.L.L. institutions have been corrupted by evil. As it ever was.
Ergo: devolution/military intervention upcoming?]

We have choices to make, and there are no shades of grey therein.
Pure and simple choices: good -or- evil.

Be reassured and comforted to know that GOOD ppl are fully aware of the infiltration of the churches -- esp. the Catholic churches currently headed by a scandalous pope. And fighting without hesitation to bring the TRUTH TO LIGHT.

https://www.cmresistance.com/

Trump, Q, Deplorable, WWG1WGA, God wins, Save the CHILDREN!

I will not step foot in a church... There is so much corruption. People think Billy Franklin was good.. Neither is his son!

I will not step foot in a church... There is so much corruption. People think Billy Franklin was good.. Neither is his son!

Don't look to man and his devices. Watch the skies. He IS coming.

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

Organized Religion is worse than Organized Crime. One steals your money while the other steals your money AND your soul.

I hope there was decent grub afterwards. 😀

Grieving Catholic, Grateful Grandfather, Advocate for Sanity

Christ is Risen, dear friend.
Tough to live through the mess, but it has always been so.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response Chesterton Lives to his Publication

Christ is Risen, alleluja!

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

Catholic ceremonies are almost indistinguishable from witchcraft ceremonies.

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

so relatable…the only reason for me to be in a church today is to make my mom happy. I can’t help but feel repulsed by the “rituals” Catholics hold near and dear…the dogma is unbearable like I am in the belly of the beast. And dont get me started on the Easter bunny and egg hunts that they say are “for the children”. I can’t help but think adrenochrome whenever I see these bunny mascots…anyone else??

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Sad truth.

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

totally agree but guess WE gotta do what WE do for otgers right now that think its a good thing.., Happy Family Day Martin. hope its a great one 👊🏾

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

Yes, I understand. Once you know the truth, you just cannot "unknow" it.

In response Paula Taylor to her Publication

once you see it, you can't unsee it. I can't believe how many dude women are in politics and Hollywood. Victorias secret is they are all Trans!

(1) Show this thread