I don’t celebrate Ishtar and the act of hiding or finding her eggs with bunnies in the mix...

But I hope you guys have a Happy Sunday tomorrow and think how bad ass it was that Jesus was like, I’m outta here!

The 17th and the 107th day of the year!

Higher powers at play.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

He is Risen. 🙏 Blessed day, Sir. 🙏

The Understanding that we are ALL ONE energy, having a physical experience together empowers USAll to UNITE and SEE the truth in all things.

Your so right! Big things incoming!

Vibes are all around us.
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZTdCUVnoJ/

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

This needs to be the opening statement of a NEW BIBLE/BOOK (without all of "their" influence): "think how bad ass it was that Jesus was like, I’m outta here!"

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

And solar flares …

I will strike upon them upon them with Great, Vengeance and Furious Anger; and they shall know the LORD, when I lay My vengeance upon [them]

I do because tradition.. That and my nearly 2 year old Grand daughter is gonna have a blast.. I know a lot of it is cabal shit but I do not subscribe to satan's bullshit.. Family is Everything.. God wins

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Christopher deWeert-Z to his Publication

i hear you - and feel you. when there are kids in the picture.....and we have the power to take anything they created and make it ours/pure again.

(1) Show this thread

Nice numbers this year; might hold something special in store - eh? 😎 Hear, hear on the pagan crap. Instead I say it is a symbolic celebration of which our entire CHRISTian-ness hinges upon. He IS risen! Happy Resurrection Day, y'all! 💜

In response WTX_gal Gee to her Publication

My sister greeted me yesterday morning with a “Happy Resurrection Day” text. Loved it so much that’s what I’m calling it from now on! Hope yours was happy!✝️

(1) Show this thread

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

IM WITH YA ON THIS ... BUT YES A BUT WHAT GOD HAS DONE WITH THE CHILDREN THAT COMES TO CHURCH FOR FUN AND FELLOWSHIP A CHANCE TO KNOW JESUS FOR THE EGGS AND CANDY I SEE GOD TURNING BAD TO GOOD JUST ANOTHER WAY TO LOOK AT

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication

Col 2:8
Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

(1) Show this thread

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

Thank You 😎👊💥✝️. Yeshua is the passover Lamb. The Blood on the doorposts.

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

Passover to me..even tho im a half breed. 😂

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

i celebrate Jesus ❤️
lets get that holiday name changed

Happy Sunday Funday Patriot 🇺🇸 🌎 🇺🇲 👊

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

God's plan is always perfect. 😇

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. INFJ I believe THE BEST IS YET TO CQME.

😊✝️❤️

We have to wake our children up slowly too.

He has Risen, Hallelujah 🙏

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

The adult children- yes! The children who are still looking to their parents to guide them- no! If I had known then what I know now- Christian school woukd not have been left to it’s own devices.

(1) Show this thread

#MidnightRiders🐸 Spiritual Alchemist🦅 #SaveTheChildren #QArmyJapanFlynn🇺🇲🇯🇵 WWG1WGA

WWG1WGA

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Gabriel is 5 mos old tomorrow too. Thank You Jesus for all the gifts given.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Awwh so glad for you!

(1) Show this thread