Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

When you DYOR and combine with prayer, you go from 3D to 5D

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

5D is a Higher Frequency State of Consciousness.

Caught up in research usually brings up fear based issues and doubt, unless one is already in 4D and able to research with detachment - from all fear, all judgement and all outcomes while in a State of unconditional Love.

5D Consciousness requires no research, no praying, has no idols, worships no one.

5D doesn't reside on any social media platform.

5D Consciousness has been greatly dumbed down!

Although I've dipped my toes into 5th Dimensional Energy, I reside primarily in 4D while sliding in and out of 3D.

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response Light and LOVE to her Publication

The only reason you are able to type your comment is because of God.

The only reason 5D exists is because of God.

It’s a connection to/with God

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

Yes God is in ALL things.

Including those with whom we battle.

Connection with God / Source Creator is possible in temporary moments while in 3D consciousness without the higher frequency, greater Awake State of Consciousness in 4th and 5th Dimensions or Higher.

5th Dimensional Awareness is a Consciousness that just "IS".

This Consciousness State recognizes there is no right or wrong, good or bad . . .
This Consciousness is:
A total State of Love and Balance.
No fear, no ego, no judgement, no dis-ease & no dogma.

It Is:
Gratitude of & for the Divine in ALL things.
The Ability to See & Understand ALL things, thus Allowing and Honoring the Journey & choices of EVERY Living Being.
Knowing & Expanding the Christ Energy within Each & EVERY Soul!
Recognizing that God / Source Creator is within Each & EVERY Being & NOT some gender (man) outside our own Innate Being to be worshipped.
Recognizing We are ALL One in the vastness of this Universe and others.

My belief is nothing just “is”.

That’s what I’m trying to say.

It’s God, Patriot

In response Light and LOVE to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

🙏💖😇 renouveau

Once you reach 5D my words will be understood.
🤗🥰🙏