When you DYOR and combine with prayer, you go from 3D to 5D

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

I Am a Teacher, mom, grandma, vibrational energy healer committed to unite and heal this planet one ❀️at a time πŸ™β€οΈπŸ’« #GodWins #wwg1wga

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

No better feels than getting to that expansive space of my entire body vibrating to that love and light state. That’s when I know God Is that pure love frequency and all is well. No clue what dimension that is. Just know that I wanna stay and live in it.

bon dimanche de Paques le Saint πŸ™πŸ’–β˜˜οΈπŸ˜‡

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

Doc,
Any idea why Israel is last?
Curious . . .

Paul Wallis has done extensive research on Genesis and Sumerian text as well as the Elohim.

Freddy Silva has done extensive research on the Knights Templar.

Both found on YT

There may be nothing shared by Jordan you aren't already aware of.

https://youtu.be/jdL7EXac9FI

Jordan Maxwell | Dogmatic Theology Series | Part 1 - YouTube

Recorded - 6/25/2018Recorded for more than a year spanning from 2018 to 2019, there are 24 parts in total in the Mind-bending Special Dogmatic Theology Serie...

thank you for the re awaking.. was there and evil hurt me as a child. i am not afraid.

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan πŸ‡¨πŸ‡± American Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ 🐸

Do your own _____?

In response Judy 777 to her Publication

research

(1) Show this thread

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

MatΓ­as De Stefano: "The Most Powerful Way to Raise Your Vibration INSTANTLY" - YouTube

"VIBRATE CORRECTLY at a Higher Frequency" Raise your frequency and increase your vibrationβ–ΊSpecial thanks to Aubrey Marcus for providing this valuable conten...

5D is a Higher Frequency State of Consciousness.

Caught up in research usually brings up fear based issues and doubt, unless one is already in 4D and able to research with detachment - from all fear, all judgement and all outcomes while in a State of unconditional Love.

5D Consciousness requires no research, no praying, has no idols, worships no one.

5D doesn't reside on any social media platform.

5D Consciousness has been greatly dumbed down!

Although I've dipped my toes into 5th Dimensional Energy, I reside primarily in 4D while sliding in and out of 3D.

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response Light and LOVE to her Publication

The only reason you are able to type your comment is because of God.

The only reason 5D exists is because of God.

It’s a connection to/with God

(1) Show this thread

Trump supporter, patriot, time travellerπŸ˜‚I wish, maybe someday.. Warrior of GOD the father and Jesus Chrisr. WWG1WGA.

xx

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is DawningπŸ’šπŸŒŸπŸ’š...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

πŸ’šπŸŒŸπŸ’š

it happened overnite for me πŸ™

πŸ˜‰