#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

hmm

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
James Spader Threw Up at Dinner with the Kennedy Family - YouTube

James Spader tells Jimmy about the time he went to visit his friend John F. Kennedy Jr. and ended up vomiting all over his dinner plate in front of the forme...

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Son of the American and Texas Revolutions WWG1WGA

good shot jim! also why is this blast from the past showing up tonight?

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

This was funny!

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

How high were you mate? lol

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Great syory! 🤣😂

Laugh out loud funny!! Thanks for sharing. I've always loved him

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Who knows how to steal the show?
;)
🍿

American Girl & Lifetime Patriot. God ALWAYS Wins! Truth seeker and teller. Always think for yourself! Stand for the children!

Really is the greatest story!

what a great story! 😂

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

That's a great one--gave me a wonderful laugh!

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

Great story! Thanks for sharing this! 😅

behind james the buildings one says peir 17.

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

🤣😂

i think jr had a hs or child jood close friend that died just before or after he did

In response reaper myer to his Publication

oh nevermind you guys covered this already lol

(1) Show this thread

lmao

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

That is too funny for me to handle!😂🤣

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

another 1-17 likes, seeing a lot of those lately

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

PRICELESS! 🤣❤️

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

great story! Love how he says Anthony Radizwill sitting at the table😎

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

High school together in NYC, I believe John is likely involved in BLACKLIST on some level and the 2 have stayed in comms !!!!! ITS GOING TO BE BIBLICAL!! Prople rising from the dead💯

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

I can just picture John now being on the floor and that great head of hair starts popping up from underneath the table. Funny!!!😂😂😂

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

Some people have the ability of telling stories in an amazingly hilarious way.
😂James nailed it.

That's hilarious ..

🤣🤣🤣

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Oh my goodness that is the funniest thing I have seen in days. Love him. I and such a good story teller I could see and hear it all happening as he told it.
Too damn funny!
@vincentkennedy
@wainthepain01

Keeper!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Oh my goodness that is the funniest thing I have seen in days. Love him. I and such a good story teller I could see and hear it all happening as he told it.
Too damn funny!
@vincentkennedy
@wainthepain01

Keeper!

Jesus is my Savior! Patriot, Wife, Mother, Grammie to 7 great kiddos. Daughter of WW2 Veteran. #FamilyisEverything I love President Trump!

I love it! 💙

trying to destroy the matrix and Satan in the airwaves brainwaves. Save the family . Praise God freedom

🤣🤣🤣 that has happened to me with a chair too always got yelled at for that as a kid . good days no problems

Yeah it was hilarious. Made me feel like every time when Red started his deeds with telling a story. It was hysterical! 🤣😂😅

In the waves of change is where you find your true direction...

Did you notice this ⬇️ 😎