Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

ok so james spader is one of the good guys, Great actor, long time friend of john, so bet he has had a role, so wonder who he is in this long running movie♥️

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

Wow, sounds, and now looks, similar to JOHN Lightgow?

Kelpie and all animals fan🐕 Protect the elderly, our Veterans and all children💖 Family is everything 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 Covid is BS WWG1WGA

I think I've been mandellad. What the hell??? Who is James SPADER? For me his name is/was James SPADE 😳
Anyone else?

Kelpie and all animals fan🐕 Protect the elderly, our Veterans and all children💖 Family is everything 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 Covid is BS WWG1WGA

I think I've been mandellad. What the hell??? Who is James SPADER? For me his name is/was James SPADE 😳
Anyone else?

Anyone else?

Anyone else?

Anyone else?

Anyone else?

Anyone else?

Anyone else?

Anyone else?

Anyone else?

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

I never like him in the 80’, always played a pompous pr*ck. I do like Blacklist. Wonder what caused his vomiting. Nervous tummy?

calif native, navy brat, Weldon Calif resident, love our Potus, Donald Trump

VK i believe spader knows everything that is why he has been placed in this role

VK if you ever reveal yourself on tv can you get your haircut like anton from the no country for old men movie.

In response reaper myer to his Publication

Now that's funny...😂😂

(1) Show this thread

One Truth, One Song, One Energy - PRINCE. ☔️🕊🚲☮️🎶💜 EVeRyThinG IS FREQUENCY! The ONLY way 2 WIN the Game is 2 NOT play the Game! 🦅🇺🇸😎

Reddington!!! Unmatched. Imagine Jr on an episode of the Blacklist!!! Now that would be a brilliant chess move!!!

Does he speak russian ? Playing Putin 2.0 ? 😎

He's prolly bringing sexy back, lol!🤩
https://youtu.be/tGOpDlqW66U

James Spader ~ Superstar - YouTube

I do not own any rights, it's only for entertainment. Thanks for watching!

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response LoveConquers All to her Publication

loved watching movies with him and rest of that crew, he was usually the wealthy arrogant guy, but so cute

(1) Show this thread

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

WE KNOW😘

𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕀𝕋𝔸𝕊 𝕍𝕆𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝔹𝔼ℝ𝔸𝔹𝕀𝕋 𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐌

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Wow Nana is at a loss, I have cleared cookies before and it never did this, but I was working this afternoon when I heard something about clearing cookies and I wasnt sure when so I did it

but now my AU is loading like the speed of old dial up.
It has never done this b4 when I cleared.
Gonna try restarting and see if that will help.

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

How much foreshadowing in Stargate?

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Infiltration at every level🤔

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

OK -> VK you hit a 5:55pm TS my time - Let's talk TV shows - Fringe the observers and this SS guy - Fun rabbit hole. 2 pictures

1775 The American Revolution was fighting over the battleground state of GA. 2020 The 2nd American Revolution is taking place in GA. #MAGA

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

YESS!! I yelled at so many Fringe shows!! He also looks like the secret service body guard that walked by POTUS on inauguration day 2016

(1) Show this thread

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

yes! I knew they were school mates
..felt that Blacklist was soft dislosure for many things!

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

5:5 - I been watching Him = Spader for years Black list + Fringe the TV show and Person of Interest =James Caviezel - I stopped watching TV in 2018 almost completely. Be well VK....

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

Quite an incredible smile that lady has! Spectacular !

Même avion que Junior existe et vole toujours, alors je n'y connais rien, est-ce qu’on redonne une immatriculation à un autre avion ??

N529JK Aircraft Registration

https://fr.flightaware.com/resources/registration/N529JK

(40) Show this thread

Stargate

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

I had to do a triple-take to make sure no black eye (real or photoshopped). 😉