#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

hmm

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Même avion que Junior existe et vole toujours, alors je n'y connais rien, est-ce qu’on redonne une immatriculation à un autre avion ??

N529JK Aircraft Registration

https://fr.flightaware.com/resources/registration/N529JK

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

Quite an incredible smile that lady has! Spectacular !

Idk about anyone else in the pic but In my opinion the lady on the left looks exactly like the lady on the right and vice versa..I could be wrong but i think its the same gorgeous laugh..

In response Serious Reesy to her Publication

you cannot deny that beautiful woman is the same in both pictures!

(1) Show this thread

Mother, #Patriot, Student, Animal Rescuer, and I love my President with my heart and soul. #TNDeplorable #MAGA #NCSWIC #WWG1WGAWW

Did he clean up his plate?😂

He told the story so hysterically! Was he talking to you??

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

Wow, I never noticed that before. Blacklist is a a favorite of my husband and my shows!

🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

4Eva grateful to those who have fought so hard for so long.

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

Even for someone from Europe... this is such an exciting and special time with amazing people, friends and events. I wouldn't have missed this for Gold and glad my timeline gave me this trail. I can only be thankful!

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication

Where are you from?

(1) Show this thread

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

🤯
I use to watch Blacklist just because of him. I love it when these little pieces if the puzzle come together!
Dr. Ardis brought up season 4 episode 15 of Blacklist in his latest Watch the Water video.

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

could that be john lennon at top left, i see Carolyn and vincent

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

You see Carolyn and John😘

(1) Show this thread

Just a Patriot who loves my President. MAGA. Jack kicked me off and I found my Twitter friends here. Same name on both.

Wish I could find this pic with a bigger area of people. Carolyn's family was easily seen in the picture surround her. The man behind her holding the camera smiling is her cousin. Her granny was in the pic too but very hard to find this pic with a wider area visible.

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

In response Karen Rickard to her Publication

Ask KelliAnn Boatright, she might have one. KelliAnnHubNews.

(1) Show this thread

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

Wow I missed alot. So when is Trump going to endorse Vincent Fusca for Senate? lol

(2 pics)

https://fuscaforsenate.com/

In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication

Never knew he was running ..

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication

Not sure that Vincent Fusca got enough signatures to be on the ballot tho.

(2) Show this thread

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

Lol

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

Shenanigans with friends brings joy to the soul.

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

Seriously? Can we do this already? This💩 I can’t talk to people 1/2 awake about this. C’Mon. This info diminishes my few to zero. 😂

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana will be your 108!
Love this one!

Veronica Wolsky was honored in Fall of The Cabal!!

https://www.bitchute.com/video/pOk5Z7bEPrB2/

In response Jason Lubliner to his Publication

😇🙂všetko zlé musí spadnúť

(1) Show this thread

You had a lot stolen from you-we got your back.

FJB .......Trump is my President

When are the mask coming off ?

All things JFK Jr. Am not him. ;) Also on TS. This page does not believe JFK is still alive. But Jr. might be. Time will tell. Enjoy!

😎

Vincent Fusca was running for Senate. District 18 in Pennsylvania. Here's his video:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xWikegx9g0

Unfortunately, he's no longer running...
https://ballotpedia.org/United_States_Senate_election_in_Pennsylvania,_2022_(May_17_Republican_primary)

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

JFK Jr. was a master at mimicry according to RFK Jr. I wonder if Spader helps Jr. brush up on his acting chops? 😎🍿

Q drop 461

What makes a movie GOOD?
GREAT actors?
Q

#NCSWIC

🇺🇸🦅

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

😌My fave drop!!

(1) Show this thread

MAN VK, IF YOU WERE JOHN JR., I WOULD TOTALLY ASK YOU TO TELL YOUR NEPHEW BOBBY THAT TONY FROM BRIGANTINE SAYS HELLO AND ILL SEE YOU AT DAVES WEDDING NEXT MONTH..... BUT SINCE YOURE JUST AN ANON,🤣

In response D_Anon Pullella to his Publication

Brigantine you say…. I like to cut Patrick off while he is TRYING to bodysurf… 🌊

(1) Show this thread

I stand in truth ..from Canada! I believed before believing was a thing 💜

ohh fun..i'm semi convinced this is Elvis at rallies lol

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

In response Peachy 445 to her Publication

I noticed him at the last rally. Can’t convince myself its Elvis; yet😄

In response Peachy 445 to her Publication

youtube pastor Bob. check him out

(2) Show this thread

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsider✨💖✨

ドヤガオ!

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

I always thought Fusca had Val Kilmer eyes.

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

I do hope he is a good one, VK. I loved watching the BL years ago. I started researching a long time ago and of course the show resonated with all that I had learned thus far. I watched a few Spader interviews to try and get an idea what kinda guy he might be. I definitely loved hearing him talk about John. The pre dinner pistaschios and John breaking the table chair from leaning back after Jackie telling him not to was really funny. Hoping this pic means he is a good one!

Where has Fuska been anyway? He use to show his face at rallies....#whereisvincentfuska

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Maybe. The woman on the left.... I been down that rabbit hole also.

😉

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Ok...total vibes...this popped up in my feeds so I screenshot it because i was like 111...triple power...then i saw yours

LEO Wife and Mom of 3 strong, conservative young ladies. Patriot for life.

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Not James Spader.

(9) Show this thread

James Spader is 5'9" which (if him) puts this VF at around 6'1" possibly with the hat off. Very dasting.