ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

WelI, you learn something new every day. Should test this.
No wonder why [they] demonized Mercury.

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Hg if handled properly is a gift to Humanity, especially in regards to the creation of toroidal fields and energy transmission. Hg + Au = freedom.

In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication

Hg =Eagle
Au = Lion
---
Hg + Au = Griffon = Freedom

Alchemy is real. Hidden Chemistry/Symbols on the cusp of what we know, might know and soon coming to know.

Only people mentioned by @mountainminder in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication

Reminded me of "ℏ" symbol in Elon Musk's tweet from 2/22/22. So, it's Saturn. What do you think of the 2nd part of the tweet: "tau > pi"?

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1496064747254525956

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

tau
the 19th letter of the Greek alphabet.
In ancient times, tau was used as a symbol for life or resurrection,
pi
Greek letter corresponding to the Roman P, from Phoenician, literally "little mouth." circle
Circle Of Life =H="a breathing on, a blowing upon;

(4) Show this thread