WelI, you learn something new every day. Should test this.
No wonder why [they] demonized Mercury.

Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

EWAN discusses this about mercury and how they used it back in the day in his Flat Earth Documentary. Jesus’ recent Kingdom was of monolithic proportions and buildings were built to be their own power generators! The Kingdom was completely wirelessly energized and FREELY provided!! Its si fascinating how far astray we’ve been led from our TRUE history!?

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

HOW UFO's FLY - with Chris Essonne & Dan Winter (Feb 4 2022 - 3pm EST / 21:00 FR) - YouTube

Gravity Physics of Advanced ET Propulsion - Impulse vs Warp !I gathered two engineers, physicists and UFO experts to ask their view on the information Thor H...

putain 🙄Mercure …

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

It's hell on teeth though lol...i have to fix them 😁

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

wow. got called out someone was cleaning out old furniture at a utility and found a unopened 1000 ml jar of reagent grade mercury - commonly used in old power relay switches. I had to wrap it tape it put it in a 5 gallon pail with lid, wrap tape lid, tag and ID it and call in for a hazmat pick up service.
Wonder what that was really worth...Used to have toy mazes with a blob of mercury in it. we'd break it open and roll it around.😊

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response Qs Pawn4- Z17 to his Publication

We used to break open thermometers and roll the mercury around too. 😝

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

In response Qs Pawn4- Z17 to his Publication

Used to put it in the palm of our hands and put a dime in it to make it shine bright silver. Why aren't I dead? lolol

(2) Show this thread

" the swastika IS the vortex, symbolizing mercury,
and the one thing [they] needed to corrupt "

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response yo. lisa to her Publication

Among many others.

(1) Show this thread

In the waves of change is where you find your true direction...

wow. where do we buy mercury..lol

What are liquid mercury pools doing underneath ancient pyramids?

Liquid mercury has been discovered at various Mesoamerican sites and is rumored to have been used in Qin Shi Huang’s tomb, the Mausoleum of the First Qin Emperor. It remains a mystery why ancient people chose to feature this rare, highly toxic liquid mercury in their tombs. Discoveries of the liquid metal from ancient Mesoamerica and ancient Chinese cultures have lead to theories about why such a rare metal was utilized by these cultures perhaps as early as 1,000 BC.

https://mysteriousunexplainedhistory.com/what-are-liquid-mercury-pools-doing-underneath-ancient-pyramids/

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Energy harvesting, among many other things.

(1) Show this thread

ANYONE KNOW WHAT SONG THAT IS?

In response D_Anon Pullella to his Publication

I like it too. 1:11- your timestamp. We must find that song.😂

(1) Show this thread

Gemini
Mercury

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

try researching red mercury for a little fun
😉

In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication

Cure :)

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

Not available :/

(1) Show this thread

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

Hg if handled properly is a gift to Humanity, especially in regards to the creation of toroidal fields and energy transmission. Hg + Au = freedom.

In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication

Hg =Eagle
Au = Lion
---
Hg + Au = Griffon = Freedom

(1) Show this thread

Child of God ✨⭐️☀️🔥👑 Staunch ‘take no prisoners’ Patriot 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Defender of the defenseless ⚔️⚔️⚔️

Ok good point but I’m not so sure we wanted it permenently in out heads for tooth fillings.

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

In response Honey Badger1776 to her Publication

Ye I was just thinking the same ... I still have my mercury fillings

(1) Show this thread