ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

WelI, you learn something new every day. Should test this.
No wonder why [they] demonized Mercury.

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Hg if handled properly is a gift to Humanity, especially in regards to the creation of toroidal fields and energy transmission. Hg + Au = freedom.

Hg =Eagle
Au = Lion
---
Hg + Au = Griffon = Freedom

In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

tartiria

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

Alchemy is real. Hidden Chemistry/Symbols on the cusp of what we know, might know and soon coming to know.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

(3) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication

2nd symbol was of Tartaria was an Owl.
https://anonup.com/thread/860586

In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication

😎☝️ y a 17 h merde alors

(2) Show this thread

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

👍💪🙏

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

😇Awesomeness!!😇