🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

May I please ask a favor? 🙏If you get a chance, Please say a little Prayer for me & send some good vibe energy my way🙏 I injured my tailbone a couple of months ago & have done everything to try to heal it. I went to the urgent care twice already. Since I moved here it took 2 months to get in to see a New Doctor. Well, I finally see a Doctor today. I just want some relief, but it may just take time more to heal🙏 It’s really put a damper on my plans for the time being... I am literally restricted on what I can physically do😭... It hurts so bad. Anyhow, please pray for me if you get a chance🙏 Much Love 💕 God Bless Ya’ll🙏

Ill say a prayer for you. Buutttt… I want YOU to go see a chiropractor!! That’s what i did when i hurt my back and found out i had bulging discs! The chiropractor was THEE ONLY THING that helped take some pain away and ultimately after about 5/6 sessions with him re-aligning and adjusting my back/discs, I was PAIN FREE and back to 100%!!!

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

Doc said after MRI, I could look into possible Chiropractor ... just wants to see MRI first. Thank you for this advice... I don’t know why, but I feel a little scared to go to a Chiropractor, lolz 😂 I am sure it will be great to do :) , but I get nervous all the popping... 😳😬 Do you recommend getting massages too?

Just for what it’s worth… With my back issue, tmi, but i couldn’t even push to pee or poop without screaming and crying in pain!!! If it weren’t for the chiropractor readjusting my back and realigning it, I would never have had the chance to get back to myself in the short time i did! it was literally a Godsend to and for me! I absolutely, without a hesitation would recommend you do so! You’ll be thanking me later!

Only people mentioned by @TheQuietStorm17 in this post can reply

Wow... And It’s is amazing that you felt relief in 5-6 sessions? So then after that did you keep going? And it’s not tmi... idc, I want relief!
🙏Thank You again🙏