Only people mentioned by @TrQthPQtrIQt17 in this post can reply

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

In response TrQth PQtriQt17~Z to her Publication

I really hope it's prosperity in our future and not complete poverty. We're on the cusp of retirement, and we have no idea what to do.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

,and what an honor it is❤🤲🕊🌴

Loyal, Honest, God Loving Patriot! Loves Life, Children, Elderly, The Ocean, Freedom, Learning, Camping, Fast Cars & Harley-Davidson's!!!

🙏🤗😘REMEMBER THIS!!! This IS A TEST! I wanna get an RV travel and teach kids about GOD, and teach them to weave, macrame. So Fun! Do like a Bible CAMP! Africa to learn from the kids! BE GREATFUL EVERY MINUTE OF THE DAY!!! Thank YOU GOD!

Loyal, Honest, God Loving Patriot! Loves Life, Children, Elderly, The Ocean, Freedom, Learning, Camping, Fast Cars & Harley-Davidson's!!!

In response Ralene Peters to her Publication

I have Been stuck on this couch being antisocial for TOO long! I'm ready to LIVE!! FEEL FREE AGAIN! To know in my heart that these EVIL people can't hurt any of us anymore! Wow Emotional!

(1) Show this thread

well I guess it will happen then, had that idea in my head for a month (Message), it is one of the final tests and it will expose the true face of many, cool

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

“So let is not he like the others. They are asleep. Instead, let us be wide awake and in full control of oursleves.” 1 Thessalonians 5:6

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

…Just like when Noah led His people out of Eygpt.#Biblical

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼💫

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Riches are within you, it is your job to distribute your wealth to those in need! ❤️
https://www.naturalhandyman.com/iip/infhomesale/a-positive-attitude-3.pdf

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

All that has been commented on is 100% correct. Remember God needs you to shore up your household FIRST as many of us are struggling horribly. Once your situation is stabilized, then move into place to begin what we were chosen to do, HELP HUMANITY.

In the meantime, work on your projects/plans so that you have a roadmap to begin with. That road will adjust daily once you begin your journey. Stay flexible each day as each day will and should be different.

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

We are struggling in more ways than one and sorely need NESARA/GESARA and Tier 4B redemption to commence. However, I realize the next test of my character and faith will begin then. I cannot get lazy or complacent. I need to continue to pray for discernment on how God wants to put me to work. 🙏🏻

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Blessings can be a tougher test than drought. But God is able to keep what is His. Committing the journey to Him & eager for the lessons to be learned. We are healing and growing in the GRACE of Yahweh. 🙏

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

love this. Amen. Each day is a new day. Blessings 🙏🏻

(1) Show this thread

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

agree with this. also remember to take care of you. it is ok to care for self so you can care for others. 😍