#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

They are looking for the bloodline.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

They have always been looking for Jesus' bloodline.

Do the WHs have to look any more?
What were the Knights of the Round table & the evil reptilian Queen up to? What was the purpose of the breeding of those 13 bloodlines? Maybe later in the movie!

My vision today really confused me.

I was told that the first human was given the number zero. I was shown the number it was a "0" with some symbols after it that I didn't recognize.

Some of these visions really continue to make me wonder, like the ancient book I was shown. I have literally looked thro pics of ancient book covers some nights til I feel asleep scrolling, cant find it. It was green, old green with about one inch border all around the cover of some symbols I have never seen with an old ribbon binding together at the top.He said it was important Alchemy.

And I still wonder where the cylinder tank bomb is I saw a few weeks ago. Have tried over and over to go back to remote view it better but nope.

Grateful Patriot, proud grandmother, seeker of the Truth!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

as I was reading this I heard in my spirit Essenes

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Debra ... to her Publication

I dont think my guide would direct me to anything bad.

The Essenses were the ones who raised Jeshua. They are a beautiful community of special humans-, Nazarenes from Scandenavia with Lyran star origin. They would be O

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

What do you mean they would be O?

4:44 O is for Original God-given DNA- untampered with or corrupted Jeshuas was pristine 64 strands as I understand is how humans started. I don't remember those details myself. The Original and Pristine- direct from God's design for the perfect human is what matters. The essences were a sect of society that kept to themselves as they needed too- they glowed and is why art depicts them with halos. Mother Mary was an Essene as was Mary Magdeline.

Thanks for splaining.
I wonder why God wanted me to know that?
There usually eventually turns out to be some purpose.
My bloodtype is O but the most common of O positive.
I understand that 0 negative is more rare.
Much love

It is the original before mutations or manipulations.

I suspect many human angelic and human star seeds selected to flip on the rhesus for maybe their own protection (stay off the radar better), or that of others if your soul temperament shoots firsts and asks questions later, or if it was important to be easily relatable to a broad spectrum of people. You are everyone's nana so I suspect you chose it for people to feel comfortable around you. Rh negs can be intense, they are intense.

Our soul chooses the blood type. Our DNA carries the codes for our family genetic line.

They have documented people changing blood type through the course of their life. It has to do with what genes are flipped on and off and epigenetics is teaching us we have control over this.

I want to know more about what caused the A, B and AB mutations. Never gave it any thought, hasn't been a need to know.

Thanks for sharing that with us. It seems my entire existence has not just been on Earth.

yes, if you flipped on the O gene, that gives you access to other soul incarnations and or an angelic existence before incarnating into form and matter.

Perhaps that is why it was so hard to keep the sword in the sheath.
I truely have to manage that excitement to battle up!

That is what I am saying, it would help tone that impulse down. Lots of reasons to choose it.

You are probably from a warrior class of Angels and were called to serve in a different manor in this life and service always comes with its rewards, you will also be achieving a new level of Mastery as you say- to Keep the Sword in the Sheath.

Shoot first ask questions later is thing.

Many swords to master- wielding the power of Truth, Light, Love, patience, Non-Judgment, Righteous Judgment, detachment- use it for cutting off siphon lines, negative attachments, ego attachments, cut away the illusion, the dross- In the Heavenly realms, it's all easy. here in this density, we want the power of the metal sword. Mastery of the Light sword gained here is a big deal. I think you are acing this initiation.

I have recovered several memories, the last of Andromedean but also some from Biblical or Egyptian times. I keep trying and the energies increase everyday.
Spending more time with my guide & with God helps.

ask for the memories that will help you with what you are in this life for at this time now. You have more than you would ever know how to apply or make relevant so ask for specific ones that relate to this life that can help you not have to make the same mistakes twice. Those are the most valuable ones.

Wow, you know I have ask for this before but not in the specific way I needed to ask I guess.
Got a good start on this yesterday and was shown some things that were so powerful.
Goodness the power, the sheer power of what I have changed from is beyond words. I cant really put into words what I saw.
The enormity of it, the power was amazing and unimaginable without feeling it, but so to was the unimaginable darkness that was there as well.
I dont believe that we even have that level of evil on Earth yet and hope we never do. We need to level up now so that we dont ever.
Thank you.

Free will means it is entirely up to us how much we want to deny our Divine inheritance of co-creative Intelligence in favor of handing our minds over to Artificial Intelligence.

It's also entirely up to us to choose the power of Universal Love in Unity as beings of Divine creation to shape our lives & worlds. The alternative choice is to use the force of Fear to shape our lives and the world.

We can create an exquisite paradise for ourselves and the collective or unimaginable levels of darkness, degeneration, and depravity.

There is highly advanced tech that is organic that the individual is in creative intelligent control of. I am not against Tech. The type this planet is developing leads to our worst nightmares. Trump said the weapons of Darpa are ominous.

Imagine asking a tree to produce the perfect food for you. Imagine the ideal and seek it. Always include peace, joy, gratitude, love, and safety for all. We can evolve on a new path. Seek the highest choice.

That is exactly right, I the darkness that we were battling there was different from what I have seen here so far, it was much worse, but if we dont shut the door on the darkness now we may not get another chance on this planet.

It is much easier to manifest the light. We must stay in the light, manage our thoughts with our heart brain. and manifest something good for our children.
Thank you for sharing here hun.

🙏💛✨

Wow this is pretty frickin exciting.

Nana took your advice and got more specific about my request for info about previous lives that would help me now.
✍️Went all the way back to Angel Warrior, no wonder the sword is such a pull. The pure infinite power was so much that feeling it for just a minute, there just are not human words to discribe how iit felt. Amazing power & battle ready FORCE to just GO. Like nothing I could have imagined.
✍️The battle there was much different, the darkness evil that was there I could tell is not even here yet in this Universe and seems to be so much worse than what we are battling here on Earth. It is hard to put into words how evil the darkness there was. And it was a thing not a person type entity.
✍️We have been doing this for a long long time. I had memories of saving ppl in Germany pretending to be German in the war. My same guide was there with me, and has been thro most lives.
✍️...
Cont.....

In linear terms yes,,,,,,,,a very,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,long,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,time..........

Sounds like potent memory medicine.

I was just reviewing the final falls of Posieda, Og and the Aryan Islands looking for the breeches.

It's always through inflating an ego or a group of similar traits or values to put it in separation from others and BAM, there is the in and the takeover of the mind/s

When enough of us learn and practice a humble state of self and being, with no need for praise or glory or high status or esteem from peers, we will no longer become easily compromised individually or collectively and, the parasites will starve and die.

We walk shoulder to should and co-operate eye to eye. Put no one above or below including ourselves.

We will know peace.

Only people mentioned by @Alcyone in this post can reply

Nana agrees we should all be the same and I think we will be if we can ever lift the veil. It seems that we have been at this for so long in Earth time long, idk how long other wise, I know when we leave these suits time is not this way, but I have seen the battle is not just Earth. If we can free Earth tho it appears we manage a safe space.
I tell these things that I see, I know ppl think I am crazy, but I really dont care. Anyone can find this consciousness and the more that find the better and the sooner we defeat the evil at least here.

I learned that when HUmans figure it out the codes will ripple out through the multiverse and all will know peace.

The human body has the DNA of all the star races in the planes of duality. When we learn to get along, which means, we stop feeding the Parasites, the dualized planes will follow suit like a fractal wave

HUmans are the HIGHmans on the galactic totem pole and we need to stop acting like we are an inferior race to the galactic with their advanced tech.

Humans are holding the cards and the Multiverse is counting on us. If we fall/fail now, the rest gets sucked into the black hole and the dualized Universe will close out via rapid self-destruction.

We have to keep them from dividing us by races, genders, religions, countries, financial status, education levels, age, and unite as the HUman race, the race of all races.

The Reptilian brain is in all of us. We must learn to deal with it and master it.

(1) Show this thread