Having gathered a bit of notoriety in this game, I often get people reach out to me asking me to take up their cause or "use my influence to gain access to powerful person X". They just don't "get it" that we're all individuals with limited capability and capacity to act. Offloading your cargo of hopes for a better world onto other people doesn't work; you have to take up your own power and steer your own ship.

It's a bit like “Don’t ask what JFK's return can do for you. Ask what you can do for JFK when he's back” — if you're sitting around waiting for a rescuer or icon to do the job, you've missed the whole point about returning power to the people and we have to take on more responsibility and involvement at a local level. If one problem is currently intractable, go solve another instead!

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Sovreignty

100% responsible for yourself
100% dependent on God
100% accountable to yourself
100% self supporting

The system of spiritual laws naturally kicks out the ones who are dependent of others to meet their needs until they are willing to take ownership of their lives.

Surrender to old ways! Let the magic begin!!

i need a freaking edit button 👆

🤣yse… now!

In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @IAM13888 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from IAM 8:13, click on at the bottom under it