Having gathered a bit of notoriety in this game, I often get people reach out to me asking me to take up their cause or "use my influence to gain access to powerful person X". They just don't "get it" that we're all individuals with limited capability and capacity to act. Offloading your cargo of hopes for a better world onto other people doesn't work; you have to take up your own power and steer your own ship.

It's a bit like “Don’t ask what JFK's return can do for you. Ask what you can do for JFK when he's back” — if you're sitting around waiting for a rescuer or icon to do the job, you've missed the whole point about returning power to the people and we have to take on more responsibility and involvement at a local level. If one problem is currently intractable, go solve another instead!

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Hearty words Martin .# Tautoko🙂

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

Blatantly requesting to ride on the hard earned coattails pizzes me off and makes me question their integrity.

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

💯%
People arent willing to put their own skin in the game!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

There isnt anyone more anxious than Nana for JFKjr to take the helm, but no man or woman alone can save the planet.

That is why they didnt move on the cabal yrs ago, it took an army of digital soldiers to help the Q team trip the daily news events world wide to push the timeline events forward.

We have to all participate from now on from the local level up.
No more auto pilot govt, no one man can do it all. We all are responsible for how this evolves.

If Nesar/Gesara is true and we can get to a point where ppl are not having to be in this fight or flight mode daily stress to provide the basic needs, we will have more time to actually participate in this and also in raising our children and creating new.

Sovreignty

100% responsible for yourself
100% dependent on God
100% accountable to yourself
100% self supporting

The system of spiritual laws naturally kicks out the ones who are dependent of others to meet their needs until they are willing to take ownership of their lives.

Surrender to old ways! Let the magic begin!!

In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication

i need a freaking edit button 👆

🤣yse… now!

(1) Show this thread

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Spot on! Very cool! Thank you!

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

🙏❤️💥🔥⚡👊😇

Did Russia capture an American General helping Ukrainian Nazis?#pizzagate Trump: “I caught the Swamp. I caught them all. Let’s see what happens. Nobody else could have done that but me.”

https://rumble.com/v100u77-trump-i-caught-the-swamp.-i-caught-them-all.-lets-see-what-happens.html

THIS !!!!!! BRAVO SIR !!!!! WWG1WGA WW

#SaveTheChildren🙏#WWG1WGA💪Ephesians5:11⚡Love like Jesus💛 Fight like David💪I AM💥DemonSlayer🔥Jesus isKing💜God isLove💯 💫369TIMELINE💫

Brilliant 👏#Bravo
Biblical proportions
Take your power 🔋 back People
We The United Peoples of Earth School
#unity Through
#truth &#christ
#WeThePeople

Damaged soldier. Tired but hanging on.

Agreed! In the mean time will you tell JFK to come on back now so we can get on with this? :)

Battle Test Digital Warrior Queen. Helping beloved kick cancer's ass. Conservative Constitutionalist

Absolutely spot on! Freedom is responsibility.

Battle Test Digital Warrior Queen. Helping beloved kick cancer's ass. Conservative Constitutionalist

Absolutely spot on! Freedom is responsibility.

Totally agree Martin. We have to take our power back.

Christian Patriot seeker of truth and justice #savethechildren

we must bear our own cross, get up, get out save yourself only then will you have the wisdom and experience to be an asset to this world instead of it's victim.

Watching the Water in a Golden California.

link at 13:55, " And So, My fellow Americans: Ask Not What Your Country Can Do For You -- Ask What You Can Do For Your Country. "

The Most Important Inspiring Speech of All Time -
JFK's Inaugural Address 1-20-1961, "Celebration of Freedom"

https://www.jfklibrary.org/learn/about-jfk/historic-speeches/inaugural-address

Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

thats very true.
flip it for a second though.

I have reached out to certain white hats to let them know about pedos and trafficking rings that are actually employers (think companies in stock market) later to find out that ceos of these companies have resigned.

if its about children, reach out to others who you think are equipped to take down rings that are bigger than you.

while JFK Jrs return will be incredible, we have to focus on saving everyone while having faith that day of rejoicing will come 🙏🏼❤️⚡️

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

On point Martin, well said, as usual 😊

Well put! If we are not willing to rescue ourselves, do we deserve to be rescued?
Never stop fighting!
Thrilled to be on this journey with those fighting for the truth, and our lives.

This is beautiful!!! Well said Martin!! Keep going.. Happy Wed!!

Y E S - excellent points.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Wise Words Indeed! 🤔

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

The weaker-minded always look for a stronger person to follow.

Independent, pioneering spirit has almost been bred out of the average American, it seems.

Glad most of the folks in the South don't think that way.

If you want to contact someone, WRITE to their website & don't stop until you get an answer!

I've done this... It works.

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

Me too!
I even comment on the article they've written, once long time ago it was from the Hill - "Our Town" Thomas Sowell was talking about the Boom & Bust of the housing market and we got into a dialogue ... he kindly, autographed and sent me his book, "The Housing Boom and Bust".
Really impressed me that he even listened to me, then I asked him to run for office, said no, felt he was too old to deal with the swamp.

(1) Show this thread

We’re all in this together. 👍🐸

What are you going to upon return?

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

I agree

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

I agree 💯 %

Catholic, Q'd (3/28/19) followed on Twit by Gen. Flynn, Twit POW on 1/8/21. WWG1WGA ULTRA-MAGA Deplorable. Happily married Mom and Nana.

Well said. For years I sat in here and had my onnline friends who all agreed that the world is going to sh** and waiting for Q. I found a few like minded people out here in the real world. Then aa few more. And a few more. Now we meet every Tuesday night. We bring speakers to wake the masses. We have come up with and vetted our own school board candidates, we are now a part of an organization that is fighting against election fraud in our State.

No Trump return or JFK Jr. Reveal will change the things that are wrong. WE must do that. Starting with action, and prayer.

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

🙋‍♀️ Hi Martin :) Have a great day ☀️

Waiting for the Trump card... Supporting General Flynn⭐️⭐️⭐️... #wwg1wga Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@Aristarkos

Apparently they don't get that back in 2017 President Trump laid out the opportunity for the people to take back that control (and they will, it depends on that how long it will all take for them to get out of the coma)... Without that, it would be now far far worse, look at Ukraine and what the Azov battalion is doing, that would be everywhere and no Russian army fighting and defeating the Nazi's...

Look at attached video of President Trump on his victory tour... 🙏

In response Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA to his Publication

Great video!!

In response Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA to his Publication

Our Badass President! Love That Man!

(2) Show this thread