I am loathe to make predictions, especially with hard dates, but for once I am going to stick my neck out and predict tomorrow will be… Tuesday. All day.

How am I doing at this datefag prediction thing? 😎😜😘

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Future proves past. you nailed it buddy

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

Can we expect a "Book of Martin, the Geddes Prophecies" coming out any time soon?

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

Good day Martin,
Today is Tuesday & according to the photo posted on Google’s main page today “the fat lady is singing.” Hope there is something significant about that. Hmmm

Victim of the Great Purge on Twitter. Wife, mother, grandmother, Patriot. God wins. WWG1WGA -- *I do not do DM's*

you did it! your prediction was entirely accurate! lol!

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

😉When God told us "know one knows the day or hour"
(He was talking about Jesus 2nd coming of course)... I must've taken that to heart.

Today is Tuesday....
Look at that.
All day.
That's what I know for sure.
But I checked my calendar.

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

I hope you’re happy Martin.
It’s been confirmed. 🤪

TS 5:18>59
Not suggesting SA is clean by any means but they play a role in this global game of RISK.
Dates (impending actions) are deliberately provided for authenticity.
Alice & Wonderland.

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

🤣🤣LMAO...haha😆😆 I can confirm your prediction was correct...hahaha it is in fact today... back with sauce...hahaha

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

Over the target its now tuesday

Love GOD. Love my Family. Love our Country and our Flag. America the Beautiful.....

Awesome! It came true! 😉❤️Hope your day's been good, so far.....

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

I changed my mind.

😂

𝓘𝐚𝓶𝕕ᒏ𝐚𝛈𝐠𝐠𝛉 From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

lets give it a good range...
elevenses to high tea...

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Tuesday you say. Not to fagdate, but this may be your Tuesday. 😉

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

😌👍

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

Correct! Tuesday! 😂

Well im 100% with you on this one…

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

For the next hour you are in Tomorrow/Tuesday wihile those of us in the New York time Zone are istill in Today/Monday. How’s tomorrow going?

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

April showers in Andalusia today.

(1) Show this thread

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

With that calender thing and 13 month dealy-O going around--
you are fearless

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

😂You so funny!🤣

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

😂You so funny!🤣

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I will let you know tomorrow :)

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

“On earth as it is in Heaven” 55 WWG1WGA @movementiscomin

everything happens on a tuesday ☺️💫✨

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Let's make it like a 1776 Fiesta Tuesday to prevent any Mondayest on our tomorrow :)

Truth seeker, writer, painter, fur-mom 🐶🐱 Yeshua 🙏👑

Can it identify as Friday though?

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Perfeishon. ❤

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Perfeishon. - YouTube

Join our Amazing Patrioto Familia at http://www.ildonaldo.comWe have fun during the day with funny postos, videos and good news. And at night before going to...

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

giggles

(2) Show this thread

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

😂💛
I like it!!!

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

I DO like your odds Martin and thanks for your prediction, now I won’t have to ponder it! ❤️🙌 😀