#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

mini spaceship
or
Many Spaceships

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

There are many!

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

You Betcha...

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana has seen them

Me too...along with some other things...

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

I added another story in the comments of my other post...

the main thing about most of these things is that probably 98% of them didn't harm me and wasn't here to harm me or anything else...
there were some bad things that was trying to take place but there were things helping get them away from me...

I dont speak to much of this anymore to people because most wanna debate with your experience when they know nothing...there will be a day that I will begin opening up more about most things, when people are ready to listen instead of argue...

it seems like you have given me that first step again because I know you would understand these things and we may have experience many of the same things...

one thing I will say is that the majority of phenomenal evil things i have experienced, are from this planet...

outside entities are helping us, such as the Pleiadians, Andromedans, Lyrans, etc...there are many

When ever you are ready to share hun. Nana is always here to listen.
Yes most of the bad experience I have had were from long tail reptilians and greys that I feel were already here and demons, real demons.
The ETs and Angels came and stopped them and have been protecting me ever since and that was 3 yrs. ago.

More and more ppl are waking up to these things being as real as we know they are.

At first I had ppl calling me demon possessed because I talked to God directly in wide awake visions and all these other things happening with ETs,visions, and remote viewing, but lately that has pretty well stopped.
They will all eventually see that all these things are very real.
I would love to hear your experiences when ever you are ready to tell it, but I do understand.
Yrs ago I had stopped telling anyone about my NDE because no one believed it anyway so I just stopped telling them.
Always felt like I was letting God down but I couldnt get thro to anyone.

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

I added another story in the comments of my other post...

the main thing about most of these things is that probably 98% of them didn't harm me and wasn't here to harm me or anything else...
there were some bad things that was trying to take place but there were things helping get them away from me...

I dont speak to much of this anymore to people because most wanna debate with your experience when they know nothing...there will be a day that I will begin opening up more about most things, when people are ready to listen instead of argue...

it seems like you have given me that first step again because I know you would understand these things and we may have experience many of the same things...

one thing I will say is that the majority of phenomenal evil things i have experienced, are from this planet...

outside entities are helping us, such as the Pleiadians, Andromedans, Lyrans, etc...there are many

I will at some point and I'll share with you first since you have asked...I have to figure out a way to write it out because some of them I still tend to question myself but I also know I 100% seen and experienced them...

I'll give you a couple examples, and I have seen and experienced hundreds of things, lol...

First off, I live about 6 miles out in the country from a town of about 2500 people...
One instance, I happened to see on my property one night during the fall was a small man type figure high up in a tree chameleoned in with the fall leaves. it was probably only about 4 - 5' tall it wasnt a skinny thing either. the only way I caught it was with a spotlight and I noticed the outline, this thing was camouflaged good, i just happen to notice an odd outline in a branch and I kept looking at it and i began seeing more of the outline until i noticed the shape of a little man/woman...

Another was I seen something like a shorter chubby dog but it literally had a human head on it. it ran out from under a pine tree in the yard. I shot at the ground by it, I had no intentions of even shooting at it. but when I shot, I guess I scared it and it spun around and ran back under the tree. I went to see what it was and there was nothing there...there is no way it could have escaped my site other than being under that tree...

there is a lot more to go with these 2 stories and U have experienced way more than these 2 things, lol

(1) Show this thread