#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 7.92/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

mini spaceship
or
Many Spaceships

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

There are many!

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

You Betcha...

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana has seen them

Me too...along with some other things...

That is great hun, please share.

I will at some point and I'll share with you first since you have asked...I have to figure out a way to write it out because some of them I still tend to question myself but I also know I 100% seen and experienced them...

I'll give you a couple examples, and I have seen and experienced hundreds of things, lol...

First off, I live about 6 miles out in the country from a town of about 2500 people...
One instance, I happened to see on my property one night during the fall was a small man type figure high up in a tree chameleoned in with the fall leaves. it was probably only about 4 - 5' tall it wasnt a skinny thing either. the only way I caught it was with a spotlight and I noticed the outline, this thing was camouflaged good, i just happen to notice an odd outline in a branch and I kept looking at it and i began seeing more of the outline until i noticed the shape of a little man/woman...

Only people mentioned by @kanderc in this post can reply

Another was I seen something like a shorter chubby dog but it literally had a human head on it. it ran out from under a pine tree in the yard. I shot at the ground by it, I had no intentions of even shooting at it. but when I shot, I guess I scared it and it spun around and ran back under the tree. I went to see what it was and there was nothing there...there is no way it could have escaped my site other than being under that tree...

there is a lot more to go with these 2 stories and U have experienced way more than these 2 things, lol