#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 7.92/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

mini spaceship
or
Many Spaceships

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

There are many!

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

You Betcha...

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana has seen them

Me too...along with some other things...

That is great hun, please share.

I added another story in the comments of my other post...

the main thing about most of these things is that probably 98% of them didn't harm me and wasn't here to harm me or anything else...
there were some bad things that was trying to take place but there were things helping get them away from me...

I dont speak to much of this anymore to people because most wanna debate with your experience when they know nothing...there will be a day that I will begin opening up more about most things, when people are ready to listen instead of argue...

it seems like you have given me that first step again because I know you would understand these things and we may have experience many of the same things...

one thing I will say is that the majority of phenomenal evil things i have experienced, are from this planet...

outside entities are helping us, such as the Pleiadians, Andromedans, Lyrans, etc...there are many

Only people mentioned by @kanderc in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kristopher Anderson ~X~, click on at the bottom under it