There is so much staged drama going on… which at one level is exhausting and makes me want to withdraw to just focus on my own small world, but at another is the greatest story ever and I am nonstop drawn to fight.

Maybe it's the essential conundrum of unrestricted warfare against occultists: you are being gaslit so hard, and your loved ones weaponised against you, that the only refuge and respite is in the spiritual, not the physical.

Don't let the media lie to you...again.

This is the reality of what's happening in Ukraine
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
https://anonup.com/thread/8685900
🇺🇦⚡“We had orders to shoot to kill at any moving person, whether it was peaceful or not.”

Employees of the National Guard of Ukraine who surrendered told how the leadership ordered the execution of civilians in Rubizhne:

“At some point, people were brought there, there were both women and men ... The people who were brought were with white bandages, they were residents of Rubizhne. They put everyone in front of us, we were ordered to shoot them all.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️, click on at the bottom under it