There is so much staged drama going on… which at one level is exhausting and makes me want to withdraw to just focus on my own small world, but at another is the greatest story ever and I am nonstop drawn to fight.

Maybe it's the essential conundrum of unrestricted warfare against occultists: you are being gaslit so hard, and your loved ones weaponised against you, that the only refuge and respite is in the spiritual, not the physical.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Mom of 3 and Grandma of 2πŸ’• awake for a long time πŸ”” WWG1WGA 🧑 darktolight ❀ godwins 🧑 Freedom is the price πŸ™πŸ»β€

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

The only thing that helps here is to stay in your own center πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’—

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Spiritual Warfare.
Don't worry, cause we are winning bigly.
The pressure on the darkness increased.
They can't hide anymore in the shadows.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Boy your words always describe how I am feeling. It is so good to have company in this madness.

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

There truly must be balance in all the crazy agenda that surrounds us. I am spoiled living here in Oregon with so much wilderness to run off to. Nature sure helps lift my spirit and find balance.

HELLO GEORGE FLOYD MONUMENT STRUCK BY GOD?

The Events Posted Here Represent The Complete Soft Disclosure Preparing The World For The EBS And Martial Law. Preparing For The Military Tribunals. The Best Is Yet To Come.

This Is Just The Tip Of The Iceberg Of What They Have Done To Our Innocent Children. Prepare Yourselves.

https://rumble.com/v10kfc5-hello-george-floyd-monument-struck-by-god.html?mref=6zof&mrefc=5

The Great Awakening β€’ This is it β€’ Buckle Up β€’ GodspeedπŸ™πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Oh boy does this ever resonate.
Finding that sweet spot is easier said than done.
Thank you for expressing the authentic emotional dichotomy of War.
Stay strong, fellow Patriot.
Pray. πŸ™πŸ»

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

Ah! Just the way God planned it!

I Am a Teacher, mom, grandma, vibrational energy healer committed to unite and heal this planet one ❀️at a time πŸ™β€οΈπŸ’« #GodWins #wwg1wga

I found my tribe at yoga studios, meditation circles, spiritual retreats and sound healing groups. There I was taught how to release old trauma and lift my vibration. I developed my intuition and connection to God (kinda the same thing to me). Covid hit and I lost over half of my spiritual tribe to fear and not walking their previous walk. My old teachers became zoom mask shaming fearful whimps.
I created my own healing center. My tribe is growing again.

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" β€œChance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

Martin thanks for your help and support my Stepfather who is a republican and voted for Trump but is 87 doesn't see what's right in front of him and we have gotten into so arguments of course I take and stop and tell him I am sorry and allow it not to continue as a recognize it is part of there plan to divide and conquer

I agree! I can not wait for the TRUTHS to Flow Out and those with closed minds finally have NO choice but to see we tried to help them!

I am figuring out that those who are shutting us down and can not even carry on an Adult conversation about the TRUTHS, most likely have skin in the game. If they admit what we KNOW, they will lose something! 😳😳😳. Even our own friends & family!! (You can’t have two masters.... God or....).

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

You said it Martin. It's a nonstop Rollercoaster ride of climbs, loops and free falls It's exhausting yet exhikerating. We can never let our guard down again. We have an evil enemy to eliminate or die trying.

Spiritual Warfare

God seperates his chosen/elect from the people around us that we depended on for strength, friensdship, guidance.

At this point God can recreate you for His work. Look for real Teachers of spiritual things you have never heard of. Practice these new ways when you see an instruction, immediately. Ask questions! Its a sign of a desire to change. immediately discounting an idea, or fear of judgement will keep you in the dark.

all spiritual principles are the guidelines, and the experience is yours! we all have different experiences!

there are TEACHERS here!

LEARN!!!

5D will never be handed to you. Its a choice.

Mother. Wife. Patriot. πŸ™πŸΌβšœοΈπŸ¦ŒπŸ’—πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ#Frensandfamilyareeverything #BlueGreenTeamπŸ’™πŸΈ

In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Luke 17:21 πŸ™β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈ #FamilyIsEverything

Well said, Martin! This war is brutal and exhausting, but we cannot allow ourselves to tire out. We stand together, always.πŸ™

I know what you mean. My father in law is a great man. But he REFUSES to turn off the one eyed devil in the living room. I have shown him PROOF in video and paper and I see daily what this jab is doing via my job in healthcare. This weekend he brought up the Ukraine issue and my son told him to turn off the liberal lying propaganda machine. He then told my hubby to stop listening to who we are listening to and turn on the TV. WHOAAA.... Could this be the 4-6% lost forever? Sorry...but I am done trying to convince him. I love him but it has to be at a distance. And I am ok with that.

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

GOD WINS❀ PATRIOTπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² CONSTITUTIONALISTβš– TRUTH SEEKERβš’ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🀜πŸ’₯πŸ€› THE STORM IS UPON USβ›ˆοΈ

Don't let the media lie to you...again.

This is the reality of what's happening in Ukraine
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
https://anonup.com/thread/8685900
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦βš‘β€œWe had orders to shoot to kill at any moving person, whether it was peaceful or not.”

Employees of the National Guard of Ukraine who surrendered told how the leadership ordered the execution of civilians in Rubizhne:

β€œAt some point, people were brought there, there were both women and men ... The people who were brought were with white bandages, they were residents of Rubizhne. They put everyone in front of us, we were ordered to shoot them all.

Trump, Q, Deplorable, WWG1WGA, God wins, Save the CHILDREN!

You had me at gaslit! Was in a marriage with someone who was a psycho path. The blessing is i can see it 10 miles away now. God turns everything into good.
I am so blessed to be awake for four years!

Happily married ! Mother and Nana. God given truth seeker ! I love my county ! To God be the glory forever for always

WELL SAID !

Only followers of this user (@SweetTinTexas) can see their posts