Another prediction coming true! I predicted a couple of years ago that we will have new dentistry with the ability to regrow teeth. https://thepremierdaily.com/teeth-grow-back/?WIBY=mFplDd&fbclid=IwAR3xIov3pNKFqVEhUevuZ1j5CTstBSThq-OR74RgCsh_8gtbdOjqNI-wPjI

The Premier Daily (https://thepremierdaily.com/teeth-grow-back/?WIBY=mFplDd&fbclid=IwAR3xIov3pNKFqVEhUevuZ1j5CTstBSThq-OR74RgCsh_8gtbdOjqNI-wPjI)
New Treatment Makes Teeth Grow Back
A new antibody treatment made lab animals regrow missing teeth. If it works on people, dentistry will never be the same.

Only people mentioned by @Seekeroftruth1776 in this post can reply

In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication

Is there any hope for my 'Hair'......

A passionate seeker of the TRUTH who definitely was not created 2 fit In I definitely was created 2 stand out"

In response Aware ness to his Publication

Always HOPE"

(1) Show this thread

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

👍🏻

Descendant of original patriots, Pet foster failure, red state resident

I have actually said this was possible for YEARS....HOORAY!

Lives on the Isle Of Wight Ooooooarghhhhh

I would love to regrow my extracted tooth. It had to go after a botched root canal left me in agony for weeks. Can’t wait for all these new treatments.

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

In response Lisa Newnham to her Publication

My very first root canal resulted in a totally lost tooth less than six months later. Every time I heard “root canal” after that I said no, just pull it now and save me the professional reasoning and unnecessary extra charges. Three molar teeth were pulled/lost over time.

My question, if history is even remotely legit, how do older skeletons seem to have a complete or decent set of teeth on their skull? I understand life spans have changed, but I also had my first root canal in my twenties, so it is not just that everyone died younger.

No more flouride, no more amalgam (mercury fillings under a pretty name), no no no...

I suppose it is easier to identify dental records when you hack away at everyone’s face over time, and they used to regularly use dental records to identify a deceased person after an accident or whatever.

(1) Show this thread

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

I pray for this because I took cabergoline for a pituitary adenoma i supposedly have. It destroyed my teeth, gave me “diabetes “ and “hypothyroidism among other GI issues. I stopped the medicine a few years ago. All of side illneses went away but my teeth never repaired. I use nonfluoride toothpaste and have for years. 😢 I just want a nice smile again.

QPatriot 💥FINAL BATTLE! ⛈️🌪️🌟A New World ahead🎉🌟🙏🏼 GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! 🙏🏼✨🌟

I read where Med Beds will do that too. 🙏