A passionate seeker of the TRUTH who definitely was not created 2 fit In I definitely was created 2 stand out"

Another prediction coming true! I predicted a couple of years ago that we will have new dentistry with the ability to regrow teeth. https://thepremierdaily.com/teeth-grow-back/?WIBY=mFplDd&fbclid=IwAR3xIov3pNKFqVEhUevuZ1j5CTstBSThq-OR74RgCsh_8gtbdOjqNI-wPjI

The Premier Daily (https://thepremierdaily.com/teeth-grow-back/?WIBY=mFplDd&fbclid=IwAR3xIov3pNKFqVEhUevuZ1j5CTstBSThq-OR74RgCsh_8gtbdOjqNI-wPjI)
New Treatment Makes Teeth Grow Back
A new antibody treatment made lab animals regrow missing teeth. If it works on people, dentistry will never be the same.

Lives on the Isle Of Wight Ooooooarghhhhh

In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication

I would love to regrow my extracted tooth. It had to go after a botched root canal left me in agony for weeks. Can’t wait for all these new treatments.

My very first root canal resulted in a totally lost tooth less than six months later. Every time I heard “root canal” after that I said no, just pull it now and save me the professional reasoning and unnecessary extra charges. Three molar teeth were pulled/lost over time.

My question, if history is even remotely legit, how do older skeletons seem to have a complete or decent set of teeth on their skull? I understand life spans have changed, but I also had my first root canal in my twenties, so it is not just that everyone died younger.

No more flouride, no more amalgam (mercury fillings under a pretty name), no no no...

I suppose it is easier to identify dental records when you hack away at everyone’s face over time, and they used to regularly use dental records to identify a deceased person after an accident or whatever.

In response Lisa Newnham to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @AskYourself_45 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ask Yourself, click on at the bottom under it