Trump rallies are like music festivals, except people go to get high on freedom.

Catholic, Q'd (3/28/19) followed on Twit by Gen. Flynn, Twit POW on 1/8/21. WWG1WGA ULTRA-MAGA Deplorable. Happily married Mom and Nana.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

I am curious, my British friend, have you had the opportunity to ever attend one live?

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Catholic, Q'd (3/28/19) followed on Twit by Gen. Flynn, Twit POW on 1/8/21. WWG1WGA ULTRA-MAGA Deplorable. Happily married Mom and Nana.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

I went to a rally in Omaha Nebraska and I couldn't get close at all. I was still in line for his whole speech. I quickly realized I needed to leave because when it got out there was going to be chaos. My daughter was in the front row, and it took her 4 hours to leave. But it was worth it all!

Then I was in DC on January 6, 2021. It was amazing...so many prayers, so many patriots from all walks of life, all colors, all ethnicities. I am glad that the truth about that day is finally coming out I think.

If you ever make the trip over for a rally, let me know and I'll meet you there! :-D