Trump rallies are like music festivals, except people go to get high on freedom.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

books, painting, walks in nature

In response 17Q Tips45 to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

God loving MAGA man. Peace Please spread the truth anyway any where you can God bless

spot on

💕Sometimes just gotta sparkle no matter what it looks like,&be lovely.🌸🍃Do not be afraid. Trust Shalom. His love is great. Matt6:26,10:31

I have attended two. One that seems to have been Trump's largest rally, and another that may have been his smallest rally. What I have found is that I always feel safe, and the people I meet are some of the kindest people I have ever met in a crowd of strangers. I was with friends the first time. I went alone the second time. Both times were a real treat, and pleasure.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

I am so looking forward to experience freedom!

Catholic, Q'd (3/28/19) followed on Twit by Gen. Flynn, Twit POW on 1/8/21. WWG1WGA ULTRA-MAGA Deplorable. Happily married Mom and Nana.

I am curious, my British friend, have you had the opportunity to ever attend one live?

In response Leesy Frank to her Publication

No - but did do 4th July in DC in 2019.

(1) Show this thread

keeper of the shop. based anon. retailer of luxury cardboard. salty army. light worker. red pill dealer. question everything. love wins. Q

watching RSBN live right now on odysee