Only people mentioned by @Patriotgirl17 in this post can reply

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response Patriot Girl17 to her Publication

I love God USA 🇺🇸Family Is Everything #SaveOurChildren My President Is Trump2020 ProLife A2 A1 Patriot WWG1WGA I Follow Back

I'll Be There

Well, clearly, you don't have to be rich or famous to start such a thing and be successful. Here's looking at you Koby! You just do it when you see the need. I tried to follow Don Jr on Telegram but had to stop after a few days. Too much chatter and not much substance. He could say things much more effectively in 2 minutes instead of 10. All this talk about it is presumably market research to guage how many might be interested. They are business people first and I wonder if they would be able to ignore the potential of the data mining aspect longer term. Just toughts.

🤣Why is it published on Instagram?

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response Kyra Drg to his Publication

Good question. What better way to gall an enemy than to use their own tools to spite them? The internet is the creation of the DS yet here we are every day posting crap they hate on their tools. The fact that you saw it advertised on Instagram answers your question - until Instagram takes their advertisement down it's still means of reaching folks like us.

(1) Show this thread