Garden Hacks
#1 Got any guttering you don't need?
#2 coke bottle growing
#3 crates for trellis
#4 old crutches and bed frame for trellis
#5 limb trellis (how cool is this?)
#6 Baby Crib trellis
#7. You can buy grow bags, but Walmart Bags work just as well. They're easy to move too.

Only people mentioned by @eyes_on_justice in this post can reply

In response Made In America to her Publication

REALLY great idea, thanks ... esp in smaller areas, vertical gardening is brilliant!

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

It is, huh? I think it's just a matter of thinking outside the box. I grew up on garden food. Sometimes, it was our only source of anything to eat. Gardening was a plot of land, marked off into rolls, and you spent the day weeding and cultivating. Not anymore. Now, there's just no excuse NOT to grow something.

(1) Show this thread

Family, GSDs, USA, our Warriors. 19th President Trump. Patriot. D5 & 5D

In response Made In America to her Publication

Love the gutters. Everyone I know is starting to grow a garden. This will help. Thanks for the great ideas!

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response gcb 910 to her Publication

That's my favorite too (gutters). I just gotta find some. I have a perfect spot for, the side of the shed. I supposed I could be nice and save the bottom gutter for lettuce for the rabbits. Those little pesky critters eat everything. And then net the others. If not, birds will get your strawberries before you do.

In response gcb 910 to her Publication

And I've seen all these new houses going up around me. It's all house and concrete with tiny patios, but I see people planting container gardens and making use of 5 gallon buckets. My neighbor just added 10 Wally bags to her collection of bags to plant in. Had I thought of that, I wouldn't have ordered my grow bags from Amazon. I would've spent .50 on the Walmart bags. They do the same thing and they're reusable.

(2) Show this thread