We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

Garden Hacks
#1 Got any guttering you don't need?
#2 coke bottle growing
#3 crates for trellis
#4 old crutches and bed frame for trellis
#5 limb trellis (how cool is this?)
#6 Baby Crib trellis
#7. You can buy grow bags, but Walmart Bags work just as well. They're easy to move too.

In response Made In America to her Publication

REALLY great idea, thanks ... esp in smaller areas, vertical gardening is brilliant!

It is, huh? I think it's just a matter of thinking outside the box. I grew up on garden food. Sometimes, it was our only source of anything to eat. Gardening was a plot of land, marked off into rolls, and you spent the day weeding and cultivating. Not anymore. Now, there's just no excuse NOT to grow something.

Only people mentioned by @eyes_on_justice in this post can reply

In response Made In America to her Publication

I agree, I have planters on my balcony, not much room and a concrete wall, difficult to attach anything ... and the sunlight is skewed so only have direct morning light until 10am, which is good, little bit more as the axis tilts towards the sun during summer.
Ordered a vertical stand with 7 stack-able, four pocket containers ... that was almost 2 months ago / delayed delivery. ugh

I have limited space too. Last year, I grew sprouts on a terracotta wine cooler in my window. Super easy and cool looking too.

(1) Show this thread