The longer I stay "in the game" the more I understand about why the narrow path is so narrow. It's actually a short route to the right place, but involves some temporary slog uphill and rough ground. The broad path is easy all the way but ends up somewhere you don't want to be.

Some people who appear to be going the wrong way are just zigzagging from the broad path uphill to the narrow path. Course correction is a thing.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

martin right now i feel like jumping up and down I remember some those words and i just want to hug you iwill sleep with a smile on my face you Explain iperfect thank you . 🕊🙌🏼🙏🏼💖

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana has told ppl this for decades really, that God has a path for our life and the farther we drift off the path the worse our life will be. Generally it gets REAL uncomfortable when we drift way off.

Main problem tho is deciding what God wants us to do with everything He puts in front of us each day.🙏

Crazy I was just explaining this to someone the other day... Synchronizing please wait.

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Charissma _15 to her Publication

Awesome!

(1) Show this thread

So true. The right path is always the hardest to travel, but the results are far more rewarding and fulfilling.

Parler @10acQ Twitter @10acQ Gab @10acQ WeGo @10acQ

This sums up my life and think that of most other Anons.

One Truth, One Song, One Energy - PRINCE. ☔️🕊🚲☮️🎶💜 EVeRyThinG IS FREQUENCY! The ONLY way 2 WIN the Game is 2 NOT play the Game! 🦅🇺🇸😎

Matthew 7:13
New International Version
"Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is
the gate and broad is the road that leads to
destruction, and many enter through it.
New Living Translation
"You can enter God's Kingdom only through
the narrow gate. The highway to hell is
broad, and its gate is wide for the many
who choose that way.

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

thankful for course correction, no matter how many times ♥️

5 pics
you dont have far to go, the answer is in yourself
you have much work to do where you are

In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication

life experiences change our minds/brains

through prayer and meditation we can be reatored to our original heaven state of being

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
(3) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

🙏🕊️🙏

We literally have no more choices. Exhasuted all options.

Love ya@martingeddes. Miss you on twatter. Soon.

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

The shortest distance between two points is a straight line.