#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

They are looking for the bloodline.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

They have always been looking for Jesus' bloodline.

Do the WHs have to look any more?
What were the Knights of the Round table & the evil reptilian Queen up to? What was the purpose of the breeding of those 13 bloodlines? Maybe later in the movie!

My vision today really confused me.

I was told that the first human was given the number zero. I was shown the number it was a "0" with some symbols after it that I didn't recognize.

Some of these visions really continue to make me wonder, like the ancient book I was shown. I have literally looked thro pics of ancient book covers some nights til I feel asleep scrolling, cant find it. It was green, old green with about one inch border all around the cover of some symbols I have never seen with an old ribbon binding together at the top.He said it was important Alchemy.

And I still wonder where the cylinder tank bomb is I saw a few weeks ago. Have tried over and over to go back to remote view it better but nope.

Grateful Patriot, proud grandmother, seeker of the Truth!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

as I was reading this I heard in my spirit Essenes

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Debra ... to her Publication

I dont think my guide would direct me to anything bad.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

The Essenses were the ones who raised Jeshua. They are a beautiful community of special humans-, Nazarenes from Scandenavia with Lyran star origin. They would be O

Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

confirmed lyran sometimes sirian starseed family.. are you coming up with the emerald order?

In response Daphne Kay to her Publication

The Emerald Order, Tablets Thoth to me are all tied to cosmic origins and yes related through Lyran Pleiadian, and sure Sirian can easily be in there, especially with the cosmic Melchizedek Priest lines- Cosmic- not the one in the Bible.

This subject gets touchy for me because I know and am familiar with the galactic versions, the real ones, the beautiful ones in Service to the Law of One, Source God.

The dark ones on earth copy everything, denature it, twist it pollute it, claim it for themselves and it's all in our recorded history and then people think it's tied to evil, satan, fallen angels. Uhg.

lol understood! thank you for this!

that is very interesting insight. relatable. I have many people in my life tell me to be careful with my visions because they may not be from “God”… my response is..”you were taught to think and say that and respond like that.” im an epileptic so I know the difference between good and evil even when I cannot see it. its a feel thing. pure survival.

not an easy task here at all! religion, race, and politics.. all microcosmic issues in a war of the macrocosm
I COME IN PEACE! Zero judgement
🙏🏼❤️⚡️

Me too and when you are coming from a cosmic perspective and knowledge base and people are reading you through their Bible filters, it's , it is what it is.😂

I confirm the connection at the higher levels, not the earth recorded history ones.

For me, Thoth Emerald Tablets here on earth mean nothing. The ones kept in the Halls of Amenti in the Alcyone star system WOW!!! They GLOW.

🙏💛✨

hahahaha love it!!!! yes exactly when it feels like I am a computer and someone plugs their usb of info in me.. you know the truth is resonating and downloading!

I honestly think the key may be in what is left out of the bible.. dont want us to know our power so remove the “words” that cast spells.. the goSPELS

so we just skip over that and go right to source lol ⚡️⚡️⚡️

Only people mentioned by @USA_2021_DK in this post can reply

Pretty much. There are many quotes of Yeshua in the book of Mathew I like to refer too . The Old Testament is an angry God- not my God. Revelations, was it predictive programming or were given a heads up to make sure we stay straight and fly right according to the game rules of embodiment and soul incarnation on earth after the Fall?

The Bible is an earth thing. There are planets and star systems that are not in duality- evil doesn't exis in them and so I tap them for how to be in that level of joy and peace. More challenging here and gratitude is key. Either way, I am not afraid to die, I already spend the majority of my consciousness in those planes- its beautiful to be connected with the higher realms.🙏💛✨

yes! the book of Matthew is a great one!
that’s a great point. did we manifest revelation… all super great questions!

absolutely! the higher you go, the more peaceful and heavenly it it! whew its heavy here. when we fly, 2 hours feels like 5 minutes has passed. down here, 5 minutes feel like 2 hours lol
GRATITUDE indeed!! its a beautiful place ro be! your wings are beautiful!! thank you for a refreshing conversation about this. how rare and special!🙏🏼❤️⚡️

(1) Show this thread