#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

They are looking for the bloodline.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

They have always been looking for Jesus' bloodline.

Do the WHs have to look any more?
What were the Knights of the Round table & the evil reptilian Queen up to? What was the purpose of the breeding of those 13 bloodlines? Maybe later in the movie!

My vision today really confused me.

I was told that the first human was given the number zero. I was shown the number it was a "0" with some symbols after it that I didn't recognize.

Some of these visions really continue to make me wonder, like the ancient book I was shown. I have literally looked thro pics of ancient book covers some nights til I feel asleep scrolling, cant find it. It was green, old green with about one inch border all around the cover of some symbols I have never seen with an old ribbon binding together at the top.He said it was important Alchemy.

And I still wonder where the cylinder tank bomb is I saw a few weeks ago. Have tried over and over to go back to remote view it better but nope.

Grateful Patriot, proud grandmother, seeker of the Truth!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

as I was reading this I heard in my spirit Essenes

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Debra ... to her Publication

I dont think my guide would direct me to anything bad.

The Essenses were the ones who raised Jeshua. They are a beautiful community of special humans-, Nazarenes from Scandenavia with Lyran star origin. They would be O

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

What do you mean they would be O?

4:44 O is for Original God-given DNA- untampered with or corrupted Jeshuas was pristine 64 strands as I understand is how humans started. I don't remember those details myself. The Original and Pristine- direct from God's design for the perfect human is what matters. The essences were a sect of society that kept to themselves as they needed too- they glowed and is why art depicts them with halos. Mother Mary was an Essene as was Mary Magdeline.

Thanks for splaining.
I wonder why God wanted me to know that?
There usually eventually turns out to be some purpose.
My bloodtype is O but the most common of O positive.
I understand that 0 negative is more rare.
Much love

It is the original before mutations or manipulations.

I suspect many human angelic and human star seeds selected to flip on the rhesus for maybe their own protection (stay off the radar better), or that of others if your soul temperament shoots firsts and asks questions later, or if it was important to be easily relatable to a broad spectrum of people. You are everyone's nana so I suspect you chose it for people to feel comfortable around you. Rh negs can be intense, they are intense.

Our soul chooses the blood type. Our DNA carries the codes for our family genetic line.

They have documented people changing blood type through the course of their life. It has to do with what genes are flipped on and off and epigenetics is teaching us we have control over this.

I want to know more about what caused the A, B and AB mutations. Never gave it any thought, hasn't been a need to know.

Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

cis-ab is a good one to look into. its freakin wild. was also looking into how alpha gal disease changes the antibodies and antigens for a,b,o.. ill see what I can dig up from my research. I think its something in the plasma and not the red blood cells, that places like the red cross can test for and we dont even they do it

In response Daphne Kay to her Publication

Interesting, thanks. I want to give some thought on relating blood plasma to the 5th element of plasma is there a meaningful connection. Why is it called plasma. What did the person who named it know?

woah.. I was telling my brother the other day how the portal I go through to get to higher dimensions is like a water spout… watch the water.. this makes WAY too much sense now! 🙏🏼 thank you!

Only people mentioned by @USA_2021_DK in this post can reply

In response Daphne Kay to her Publication

Doorways in our plasma wow- mind blown again. Makes me make a bajillion connections. Awesome!!! Thanks for sharing that.

Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

LOL you’re so welcome!
yes! I literally see our plasma with electricity running through it (which makes no sense because of the water aspect) or maybe thats why I shock people when I touch them, more times than not!

always happy to help and share! we dont get instruction manuals for these things 🤣🙏🏼❤️⚡️

(1) Show this thread