Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Probably but I haven’t looked! 😜

Possible , if the rumour of uncle John Trump is true (teaching Trump). The rumour is saying that Trump as a degree as Quantum Physicist.

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication

He is apparently an expert at Mathmatics and physics so possibly , and fluent in Japanese . Fellow student at MIT

(1) Show this thread

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Maybe, but I am sure that he "gets" it at the very least!

Trunp is a time traveling genius on a mission from God.

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

Would not surprise me.

Avid reader and author! Patriot & MAGA. Truth seeker who is about all about exposing the lies! Trump best president ever!

Yes! By his own making! Self-taught with his Uncle's input and learning!

may be?
maybe...
Do you think a Quantum Physicist is Trump?

why not, i heard he is the Archangel Uriel incarnated, In astral travels I saw him surround by a golden aura, didnt saw that in any other person

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

yes

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

yes

Yes Not Only That but Heard he had masters degree in it

Yes

WWG1WGA Dark to Light Joined to follow some awesome Anons but mainly on Telegram. Locked out of Gab. TS & TG(QWO) only. Conspiracy Therapist

stable genius

Only followers of this user (@Falcon77) can see their posts

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

It would not surprise me one bit if Donald J Trump is a Quantum Physicist along with many other things!

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

yes, he is a genius

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

Hey ZOQ looking into the basel 3 at a friends back. didnt know anything about it. but changing the computer system this week. Dont know much bout money assuming Basel 3 is a bad thing?

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

POTUS Trump is a Japanese Trained Quantum Physicist

In response Ana McMurry to her Publication

that guy to the left of Potus. resembles Julian 😊

(1) Show this thread

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

yes and probably a lot more!

Trump supporter, patriot, time traveller😂I wish, maybe someday.. Warrior of GOD the father and Jesus Chrisr. WWG1WGA.

Time traveller aswell? 🤔