Only people mentioned by @Patriotgirl17 in this post can reply

All i know is that i woke up one morning in an alternate universe & i want out. i can joins ur flock plz?

In response Patriot Girl17 to her Publication

it doesnt matter what he has, what he knows, or how brilliant he is unless he IS TAKING LEGAL ACTION RIGHT THE F@#!K NOW.

PLEASE DO IT!!!

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

OH BA-B O O M 💣 💥 💥 💥

Moral Decay exists. Believe✝️✡️Conservative values. Talk radio vet' write from the heart! END PC! NO NWO/Globalism! #MAGA #WWG1WGA♌️

OH HAYELL YESSSSSSSSSSS!!! spread this like atomic FIRE!!!!

Aussie Mum who wants Humanity to live in Peace ,Love and Freedom that God intended.Lets bring down this Cabal Debt, Enslavement System.

I have had the pleasure of listening to Dr. Martin many times.He really is an Amazing, Intelligent Patriot fighting for the Truth.I pray for his safety.

Patriot, wife, mother, saved by the grace of God.

Pray for this man and his family. He put his neck out there.

i hope he is protected

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

In response Mbb 9876 to her Publication

Let's protect him with our #Prayers 🙏

(1) Show this thread

It's not about me it's about US, all of humanity! 💖🌏

I, being a layman was even aware of this (patents). It isn't to boast, rather encourage and let you know that truth reveals itself to those willing to seek. Even a small amount of research will point to truths untold. Knowledge is power but wisdom and understanding sets us free!

Constitutional Conservative Against BLM ANTIFA Pedowood & DemocRATS Pro Constitution, Life, guns HUGE supporter of 1st & 2nd Ammendm

He will be suicided before he testify