So as some of you may know I got my hands on some Mexican Coke.
I can confirm both US Coke and the better tasting Mexican Coke both will make you Fat.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Even better ;)

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Be honest how many of y'all thought at first he was talking about the "other" coke coming from Mexico?

vibes are real

Christian ,Dad ,Husband ,Grandfather and Lover of Truth. Conspiracy theories coming TRUE.

Woka Cola from any country is still just Woke. Quit drinking that crap and supporting them. Diet woke is no better either.

wego.social/DownScale | https://truthsocial.com/@downscale

Mexican Coke uses Cane Sugar, not HFCS.

Been telling you for months. i live in Mexico and i see “unhealthy” people drink it all the time. More then water !!

Oh noo..fatties 🤣

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

NO COKE. PEPSI

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

i remember what happened last time you mentioned Mexican coke.

you're in a safe place Vincent, i think its time to admit you have a Coke problem xD. we are here for you

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

...and will destroy your thyroid gland, among other things....
artificial flavor
artificial color
artificial sweetener
artificial preservatives
all carcinogens.

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

MC

Descendant of original patriots, Pet foster failure, red state resident

Try Dublin Dr Pepper, or since now it is now actually bottled in Temple Tx...either way...good stuff.....and I still weigh the same as in high school.........

711+1 has 2 cases of each at the border

17*2 & 11 has 👀 calling foe clean up on aisle 13

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

"Coke" seems to be the focus of this post, used three times.

COKE
3 15 11 5 = 34

💧34 begins...

"My fellow Americans, over the course of the next several days you will undoubtedly realize that we are taking back our great country (the land of the free) from the evil tyrants that wish to do us harm and destroy the last remaining refuge of shining light."

🤷🏼‍♀️

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

SIMCIUSCMCF
Q46 Q118
BO, U1, MSM lies .
I cant wait🤗

oh dang! Did you happen to notice the Tiktok name on Johnny-Q's good morning post? 😁

And woke. Don’t forget woke. 😂🤣🤣🤣

👍😂! This is one of the first posts I have had a chance to see yet today!!

IT IS GOING TO BE A GREAT DAY on ANONUP😉!!

🤣😎 (I can tell it is a FUNNY/TRUTH VIBES DAY today)

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

So PERHAPS visions of the future have the US, part of Canada, and Mexico as one section of the world. Maybe all of North America one monetary unit

i gave up sodas about 10 years ago
major improvement in gut health for one
then gave up tea and most of my migrains backed off

the worst part of that mexico coke is the company has drained the local towns aquifer

It's the sugar. Unrefined in Mexico. Tastes better.

I’m going to try the new Coke with Coffee.

Caps = 103.
TS = 10:03.

Some of us come here to drop crumbs, just crumbs.
POTUS is 100% insulated - any discussion suggesting he’s even a target is false.
POTUS will not be addressing nation on any of these issues as people begin to be indicted and must remain neutral for pure optical reasons. To suggest this is the plan is false and should be common sense.
Focus on Military Intellingence/ State Secrets and why might that be used vs any three letter agency
What SC decision opened the door for a sitting President to activate - what must be showed?
Why is POTUS surrounded by generals ^^
Again, there are a lot more good people than bad so have faith. This was a hostile takeover from an evil corrupt network of players (not just Democrats).
Don’t fool yourself into thinking Obama, Soros, Roth’s, Clinton’s etc have more power present day than POTUS.
Operation Mockingbird
Patriots are in control. Sit back and enjoy the show.

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

33g sugar in a small bottle.
No wonder.

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

33 atomic number has arsenic 👀

(1) Show this thread

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

Great way to flush out the Drug crowd

I inhaled(back in the day) 👋…. Guilty as Charged!

The Rorschach test is a projective psychological test in which subjects' perceptions of inkblots are recorded and then analyzed using psychological interpretation, complex algorithms, or both. Some psychologists use this test to examine a person's personality characteristics and emotional functioning.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response BAM BAM to his Publication

Some of us recover👊💖

(1) Show this thread

Thought so.

Add Mexican to the mix with Russian, Australian, and German.🤕

may be some walks in the woods would do you some good
inosay annakwad

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

😂🤢☠️ It's poison created by [them] .