Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Good evening, Johnny! Make the Day!!

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

Good afternoon Johnny!

Good afternoon Johnny.

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

Good morning Johnny!!!

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

portal?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana will be your 18 again.
Awesome!

11 secs at 🔥 11:11.🔥
🤣😂🤣

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming, The Best Is Yet To Come. I follow back all Patriots. Love and Prayers from Scotland UK 🙏

this reminds me of a video i took outside my friends last week of the suns reflection on a building, not as cool as yours though, but felt God/source presence.

And I said, “Here am I. Send me!" 🕊

Good Morning Fren! 😊

For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

Great Morning!

Ťʀᴜᴛʜᴇʀ & ŦʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍŦɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ | We are in a fight to the death with Illuminati Freemasons. 1776 All Over! | 𝕍𝕀𝕊𝕀𝕋 ⇶ 🍀 #QFlagPin 🍀

That's 'phenom' is on the glass of the Gondola they are in... not outside. I've been on that Gahndie a few times.

Ťʀᴜᴛʜᴇʀ & ŦʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍŦɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ | We are in a fight to the death with Illuminati Freemasons. 1776 All Over! | 𝕍𝕀𝕊𝕀𝕋 ⇶ 🍀 #QFlagPin 🍀

In response Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication

That only happens early in the morning when the sun pops over the horizon and hits the glass at 90 degrees.

(1) Show this thread

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

Good Morning

Only followers of this user (@Falcon77) can see their posts

Good Morning to you too! I overslept! Pretty Cool video.

You can’t bring out the dark without Turning on the light. It’s about the children it’s always about the children The future is bright 🫶

MASSIVE BLUE UFO OVER LOS ANGELES 11-7-15 [HD] - YouTube

Hey guys, so we were just randomly up on the target parking structure shooting some night footage, timelapses etc. for the vlog and as we were literally walk...

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Pray 4 Good to her Publication

Something skimming along the firmament waters above.

You can’t bring out the dark without Turning on the light. It’s about the children it’s always about the children The future is bright 🫶

In response Pray 4 Good to her Publication

my best guess space x and a photo shop over the trees

(2) Show this thread

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

Good Morning !! Let’s make it a great one !!!!

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

GM Johnny its a new day 🕊🙌🏼💖🙏🏼

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

GM Johnny

Only followers of this user (@Gapatriot3) can see their posts

God is Love and we are the light of the world. Witnessing the greatest movement in history and supporting the best I can.🙏❤️💫

does this have anything to do with underground crystals?

Researching truth since 2014. Here for the Great Awakening, #Pro1A, #Pro2A, #WomenForTrump, #TRUMPSARA, #DrainTheSwamp

What is it?

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response QGirl INPatriot to her Publication

Some natural phenomena, as they say. You can read comments here under the original video and choose what you think it is :)

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMLCL6t4F/

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response QGirl INPatriot to her Publication

Some natural phenomena, as they say. You can read comments here under the original video and choose what you think it is :)

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMLCL6t4F/

(2) Show this thread

Good Morning, JQ!

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

Good Morning!