Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

wow

RIP robert miles; This song thats playing in the background is called "children" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CC5ca6Hsb2Q

Robert Miles - Children [Dream Version] - YouTube

(C) 1996 Deconstruction/BMG. Under exclusive licence from 'DBX Records' Italy.Written, Arranged & Produced by Roberto Concina aka Robert Miles.Read more abou...

God loving MAGA man. Peace Please spread the truth anyway any where you can God bless

so cool

Safe landing!

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

Thats one of my favorite songs ever

love you

https://youtu.be/CC5ca6Hsb2Q

Robert Miles - Children [Dream Version] - YouTube

(C) 1996 Deconstruction/BMG. Under exclusive licence from 'DBX Records' Italy.Written, Arranged & Produced by Roberto Concina aka Robert Miles.Read more abou...

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

ROFL i just posted this song before I looked at comments ~

(1) Show this thread

Every ending is a New Beginning 🤍 ✨ For God and Country. ❤️🇺🇸 Psalm 18:2 The LORD is my rock. Everything Happens for a Reason

So cool and amazing!

#MWGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #M1GarandFamily #JohnGarand #WWG1WGA #Savethechildren #PUREBLOOD /. = GODWINS

Just saw 3 black eagles overhead in Quebec...
Amazing birds!

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

🤯🤯🤯
@vincentkennedy last@elonmusk Tweet

(1) Show this thread

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Bring the pain

See the head, it is like a Steady Cam. Do this with your own Eyes in the mirror move your head around looking into your own eyes it is pretty neat.

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

4pm_ mil time 1600
video 23 sec....pain coming?

Aussie Patriot. Nasty1 on twit-ta . I walk my own path, share my own thoughts & my own digs.

Falcon gunna phuck stuff up

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

VERY cool 😎💥

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

Masterpiece ...

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

Calm and steady in the sky. Looking for prey.

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

its the perfection of God in that bird

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

Suspended in time, watching and waiting for our next move.
No need to act, not need to worry, things will happen as they need to and the breeze feels good....

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

No need to get excited, not gonna get it here any quicker.

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

😂when ready

(2) Show this thread

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Hawk Hole. Fookin' awesome.

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

chillin vibes up here looking for my next meal