"I'm anxious to talk," Biden says. "I feel like I'm back in the Senate..."

This is hilarious. Richard Citizen Journalist on Telegram was waiting for over an hour at the junction of the three roads that lead to the WH entrance to record their arrival and nobody came. Eventually he was told that the meeting was canceled. But, but, here it is, just not at the White House!!

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Trad55 in this post can reply

In response Jill Taylor to his Publication

😂

darn, is there a live cam to keep an eye on whats going on up there?

In response Eastern Sun to her Publication

Mustang Medic is continuing his YouTube videos filming the white house has not left good man with his cowboy hat. shoutout to him. He may have some footage you are looking for.

(1) Show this thread

I WANT TO JUMP FOR JOY!!! THESE PEOPLE REALLY ARE JUST PLAYING A PART. I should have known that everything Biden was doing signing 17 EO on day one, Fake inauguration, fake everything - Trump has been running the entire show. Im so happy, so excited.

With the "coup" in Myanmar going exactly as it will here, and George news selling Save America President Donald J Trump, this thing is about to break wide open folks. We are almost here. Im freaking out. I was scared yesterday but here we are. Wow we need this great news. WE REALLY WERE WATCHING A MOVIE AND GHOSTEZRA WAS CORRECT.

1776 Patriot. Research Junky. Author God has a plan for all of us. We are here to help others as they wake up to the truth. Be Patient.

Castle Rock Entertainment

Care about my family, friends and population of this Earth. Don't know much but care about truth, hope and a higher consciousness

wouldnt they just use the tunnel system?

In response dunno 1970 to her Publication

Always a possibility. In the same video he showed that there were no lights on at the WH. It was still dark as it has been for days.

(1) Show this thread

does he have dog socks on

In response Tasha Middleton to her Publication

😂😂😂

(1) Show this thread

another Castle Rock production at the FEMA building?

i was wondering the same thing. i just saw his videos on telegram - hmmm