"I'm anxious to talk," Biden says. "I feel like I'm back in the Senate..."

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

On a Relentless Pursuit to become my best and most authentic self. Stay hungry, stay healthy and stay happy and always Keep on Pushin.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

What a fucking shit show. You can't make this shit up, wait, oh ya it's all made up.

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

Did anybody else notice when they were walking in the doors you can see the snow outside but everyone is walking in without wiping feet... shaking snow off ?? it just struck me as odd

“Servitude is always preceded by sleep.” - Montesquieu

Gateway Pundit just went there....

Two Joe Bidens, Two sets of signatures. Apply Ockham's Razor...

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/02/odd-joe-bidens-signature-latest-official-documents-raising-eyebrows/

I love the Lord and my Family. Trump is my President!

This is a joke!

“Servitude is always preceded by sleep.” - Montesquieu

In response Stormy Bird to her Publication

No, literally, it IS a joke.

(1) Show this thread

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

🧐is that supposed to be the oval office?

Doesn't look like Camel Toe....and Joe borrowed that suit from a 8 year old 😂😂

😂🤡😂💩🤡😂🤡😂

😂🤡😂💩🤡😂🤡😂

I mean come on...it's like 20 degrees outside and no one has coats on coming from outside? BULLSHIT all of it!

I love teaching! 30 years-total 11 years privately...then fired 2/2020 for telling the truth about Coronavirus! Thank God for POTUS!!!

I'm ready, as I'm sure you all are, for this dog, Joey, to have his day!

look at all the criminals. they look scared.

Family is EVERYTHING including Frens!❤️ God Bless America! 🇺🇸 #WWG1WGA

POPCORN! GET YOUR POPCORN!! 🍿🍿🍿

For The Children- Whatever It Takes Mom, Grandmom My Soul Allegiance Is To Yah

Susan Collins clearly stated that they sat down with Biden ...in the Oval Office. They are all part of the charade!

This is so silly....haha

Movie

is anyone else getting slow playing video clips? just trying to figure out if its my phone or this site...thanks

American by birth. Patriot by choice. Digital soldier by necessity

thats some of the worst lighting effects I have seen for a "snow storm" . someone needs to tell the ligting director of this play to back off on the blue

Did anyone notice#Biden dog socks? #everydoghasitsday

In response Freedom Fighter to her Publication

I couldn't make out what was on them, but wondered why his pants are so short lol

In response Freedom Fighter to her Publication

All the dog comms and the Q drop about the superbowl being more like the puppy bowl has me thinking they will do something on SuperBowl Sunday, which is thee most watched televised event every year! Any takers?!

(6) Show this thread

There are replicas of the Oval Office, the carpet is from the CLinton era with a change of sofas.

https://www.clintonfoundation.org/clinton-presidential-center/exhibits/permanent/oval-office

Have you ever noticed how Kamala is alway next to Biden for every meeting. Doesn't she have other agendas like previous vp's. This tells me fake administration.

In response Cathy Jeffrey to his Publication

And she was so uncomfortable.

(1) Show this thread

Have you ever noticed how Kamala is alway next to Biden for every meeting. Doesn't she have other agendas like previous vp's. This tells me fake administration.

wife/grandma/great-grandma, love God, my country, my family and 45 is my President! I am vocal about my opinions (I think for myself)

That has got to be a set, no room in the real WH is that small. Even on tv! 😉🇺🇸☺️

Truther, Patriot! Seeking Justice for All!🐸 🇺🇸#WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren

shit show

This clearly looks like the Oval Office to me. As much as I want to believe this is all some big Hollywood movie set, look at these photos of the fireplace - compare the details from Obama in 2014 to now. Aside from the wallpaper, it's exact. Unless someone can point out a discrepancy besides the wallpaper that was changed during Trump's tenure? https://cryptome.org/2014-info/oval-fireplace/oval-fireplace.htm

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response True North to her Publication

You do get that it's a "replica" right? That's an "exact copy". The point is not that it looks like the same size or shape----> it's WHERE it is. One is in DC we all know.

In response True North to her Publication
(3) Show this thread

We The People will not go quietly into the night. God is on our side, the TRUTH will prevail and the light will always overcome darkness🇺🇸

many things are "off" about this video. Biden's outfit is whack and ill-fitting, to be honest that doesnt look like the fake VP at all (eyes/forehead are much more feminine than Kamalas) and the STRANGEST PART: These press folks are ushered into the room, dont say a single word, Sleepy Joe says some weird dementia shit and then 2 seconds later that absolutely RUDE horrible handler woman says "Alright, let's go, come on guys!" shoving the people who JUST CAME IN right back out the door into the SNOW WITH all their camera equip?! excuse my french but what. in. the. fu(k is going on here?! 🤡🎥

Father, husband, brother and occasional Eye Doc. Do the next right thing.

Saw that too. They are coming in from outside....cold weather....yet no sign of being cold or even a little chilly.

In response Johnny Thunders to his Publication

Not only that, I'm pretty sure there isn't an external door - and if there is, not opposite the window and desk.

(1) Show this thread

dusted off the old castle rock stage set did we?

dusted off the old castle rock stage set did we?

I Love God my Father. I am a Proud mother of Five Children and Six Grandchildren. I Love Patriots and stand together. WWG1WGA

😁🤣 Fake WH and what's up with the purple suits?