I think I will process the rest tomorrow - am tired - hope you liked our little virtual walk!

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Magnificent ! This is visual poetry!

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Beautiful as usual God bless πŸ•ŠπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ’–πŸ™πŸΌ

Sleep well. Beautiful!

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦… #WWG1WGA

Martin, You inspired Hubby and I to take a walk today ~ a local Garden in our town.

Tulips are my favorite. 🌷

6 images

Gorgeous!! 🌼 πŸ€πŸŒΊβ˜˜οΈ

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Nice! Have a peaceful night.

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.πŸ™πŸ» πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ God always wins. πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

Follower of Jesus-Wife-Mother-Stepmonster-Granny-Love My Country

Yes! I enjoyed the walk! Spring, renewal! God's reawakening! Thanks for taking us along.

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

My favorite is the fence with the third pic. I love the colors set with the light!!! Very cool Martin!!!

I went to a waterfalls a couple of days ago and made sure I had my camera battery charged and made sure I had the camera card in place, and then I forgot the camera, bwuahahahaha! I will try again soon! Very cool waterfalls though, as it always has quartz at the bottom!

Anyways, keep up the photo's if you can pls, we all love them and it brings a little of your world to us!!! TY!!!

The Only Thing Constant Is Change.

I purchased a 2021 calendar and hung it in my kitchen. It was a wonderful piece of functional art that changed every month. My then 6 y/o that is obsessed with cars couldn't wait until the picture of the old blue rusty car month, I think it was October. Finances didn't allow me to purchase a calendar for this year but hopefully next year I will have another Martin original hanging in my kitchen again.

GodπŸ™FAMILY❀COUNTRYπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Yes. Thank you!

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too ❀️ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

For the 1st time ever..my husband and I planted bulbs in Nov. I am enjoying watching life finding its way!