Only people mentioned by @LucyBlue in this post can reply

In response Lucy Blue to her Publication

@theevolutionofjocy

I trust the plan, some days are a struggle! Excited to be FOLLOWED BY VINCENT KENNEDY! Jesus saved me. In a relationship so not looking!

I caught on to Parler after the first few days and got out myself. Today I got kicked out of Twitter. I can identify.

found this

Is Lin Wood somewhere to be found ?

Patriot, free-thinker, truth seeker #MAGA #WWG1WGA #TheStormIsUponUS #NothingCanStopWhatIsComing

In response App QNews to his Publication

Right now I think he's only on CloutHub (not the most user-friendly platform, imo)

(1) Show this thread

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

He needs to move over here.

Patriot, free-thinker, truth seeker #MAGA #WWG1WGA #TheStormIsUponUS #NothingCanStopWhatIsComing

Agree, we also need Flynn, Powell...and of course Trump 😎

(1) Show this thread

God Bless John F Kennedy, POTUS 45 DJTrump, General Flynn, our Military and Patriots worldwide. ❤🙏🇺🇸 GOD IS ALWAYS ON HIS THROWN!

You know who said Parler was bad news from the beginning? VK(:

In response Unity LovePeace to her Publication

CodeMonkey publicly offered to help Dan, but Dan refused to even entertain that there were issues.

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❤️ and Gma of several ❤️ WWG1WGA 🇺🇲🦅🇺🇲🦅 TRUMP WON!!

Parlor is owned by Deepstate.

(3) Show this thread

God Bless John F Kennedy, POTUS 45 DJTrump, General Flynn, our Military and Patriots worldwide. ❤🙏🇺🇸 GOD IS ALWAYS ON HIS THROWN!

You know who said Parler was bad news from the beginning? VK(:

Tore did too!

Tore did too!

(3) Show this thread

Navy Seabee Gulf War Vet. Lover of GQD, truth and ⚖ . Light Warrior #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren

Same, I was just a little account, less then 700 followers, following just under 1000....

WeGo family ❤ Support each other and Support Trump

and Parler has everyones information for "them". Huge database of Trump supporters

In response Starseed Q.. to her Publication

Yep, Codemonkey warned us

In response Starseed Q.. to her Publication
(2) Show this thread