Something is just not sitting well with me about Elon Musk! I would never buy his stock and I am very skeptical of his recent purchase of Twitter stock. I always thought Truth Social was going to be the main social media application and he basically just screwed Trump's DWAC and the shareholders.

Only people mentioned by @LetFreedomRing in this post can reply

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

In response Kevin Bailey to his Publication

Trump has been on Twitter since May. https://twitter.com/PapiTrumpo
99% of us know it's him but Twitter can't prove it. All of his statements and endorsements are posted there, plus, he has some fun. He's been posting a lot of memes about Musk. Here are a couple of them:

I am a Patriot and supporter of Donald J Trump. #MAGA #KAG Needed alternative to Twitter! Great to meet #Anons #Q

In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication

Great Info! Thanks

(1) Show this thread

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

The conditions were fulfilled by another account which was suspended a year ago, in January 2021, during the "purge"

It didn't specify who would post the tweet

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

It will be from Trump.

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

We are watching a Rollercoaster movie.. 😀

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Its in Trumps hands now. His Twitter account will be reinstated but will he post is the question.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Laura must be following you on AU

Lover of God, family, and country❤️Prayers always for our military, President Trump and all Patriots around the world. God bless you all.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I have tried to get back on twitter with no luck. Praying that it will be posted here on anonup when Trump makes that tweet! ❤️

(44) Show this thread