I am a Peak Performance nerd who owns a platform of businesses and products that help people break bad habits and reach their potential.

question about elon musk im sure nobody will answer

we are supposed to think grimes , a 5,4 white satanic chick is his “handler” … and all he had to do to escape the illuminati/ cabal/ is to divorce her?

seriously?

they just let you walk out of the club with a divorce? lmao

is nobody else around here a critical thinker?
or what am i missing ?

hes still the guy messing around with trying to live on mars,and implant chips in us…

why exactly do we trust him?

because he tweeted about free speech? thats all it takes to garner trust of anons?

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Anthony Michael to his Publication

I get what you putting down but Who do you think is a good guy?
Is everyone bad?

I am a Peak Performance nerd who owns a platform of businesses and products that help people break bad habits and reach their potential.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

no i KNOW everyone cant be bad… i just have no confirmation of ANYONE actually being good yet.

especially with biden, hillary , obama, and all the rest of the clan still running around,

the elite class cashing in all over the place on whats happened and their net worths sky rocketed,

ect.

our military has notoriously been the “devil dogs” of these sick people, and done their dirty work…without even being concious of it.

how do we expect our military is all of a sudden gonna throw them in jail?

i dont believe everyone is evil, but at minimum i would say its the ones willing to put their penis in demons.

I know you can see it. These people are going down in a grand way.
Twitter is the world stage and POTUS is about to be unleashed.
46 will be taken.

All the ABC agencies have been exposed. Politicians have been exposed. Military Heads Exposed.
Pretty fooken excited but keep in mind that things are being done a certain way to preserve our constitution.

In response Anthony Michael to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

₪ ø lll·o. MOON Magic, MOO-V, Melodies, Mommy, Music, Mood: YOU I am Raea Evey Leto, Raea Moondancer, and Raea Sunshine, and ME!

I remember my oath VK, I work hard to defend our United States of America Constitution, Trump, Elon, Military, and the GOD'S children every single day! I cannot wait until TRUMP unleashes hell upon the GODLESS and not the Goddess that they hid from the biblical truth--I can't wait to see them fear the LORD and his Wrath...I am cozy, but are they? I get busy and I create magic because GOD showered me with his love of vision and heart...Thank you, godfather III for everything you have done to uphold your mission as a red panda underdoG. Kudos to you for being a TRUE teacher in this movement and SHAME upon those who put words in your mouth and AJR says, let the games begin! Can't wait to see what frequencies Cloud Collective sends out tonight...It is going to be beautiful, just like ur amazing soul. You are perfect, u are RIGHT, and do not allow these Christian Cult Members tell you who to be! Can't wait for the real panda family to be united with the otters, dolphins, foxes, and wolves.

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

A great interview with Lara Logan, who explains half way thru this just whay u r saying here; she is like listening to an encyclopedia; factual and spot on

https://rumble.com/v25hggo-lara-logan-watch-ukraine-and-china-the-patriots-are-winning-the-5th-generat.html?mref=2hzb1&mc=fcb

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

A great interview with Lara Logan, who explains half way thru this just whay u r saying here; she is like listening to an encyclopedia; factual and spot on

https://rumble.com/v25hggo-lara-logan-watch-ukraine-and-china-the-patriots-are-winning-the-5th-generat.html?mref=2hzb1&mc=fcb

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

I love flashbacks😎

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus Christ, family, 💞 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 🇺🇸 ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

This has been a LONG complicated view (📽️) of the business (war) & the efforts to understand the complex and brilliant strategies of the Earth Alliance ... which will most often lead to frustration. It's never the way it seems and we aren't usually privy to the reality until AFTER major operations are complete. In my mind, however, we are in the best place we have been in a long time. It's looking GOoD, and failure is not an option!

This crazy, holographic, upside-down world will soon right itself and we can all move forward in a positive, intelligent, and satisfying way. Massive change is EVOLVING behind the scenes and will blossom when the sun comes out (✨The Great Awakening✨) after the storm. 💗Thank God

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

Margi! Hope you are having the best day ever on this globe or flat earth we are on!! 💞🤗☺️

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

👍
👀🕶️

i missed this post and am grateful someone reposted. in additon to all my other questions justice takes years. brainwashing takes years. more people awake in 2022 than previous years. too many people aeriouslu hurting that is the worst part because they may not have time on Earth to see actual justice happen

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

Praise God

(1) Show this thread

VK, if we don’t have Twitter, should we get it?

In response Patriot America to his Publication

AU is home. Twitter is the battlefield

(1) Show this thread

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

@vincentkennedy Do you know anything about this by chance? Thanks for any help!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9GRkdgnGPo&t=361s

EVENT 1 - April 18, 2022 - NYC FALSE FLAG BOMBING - YouTube

The looking glass artifact foretold of a "singularity" in the year 2030, in which two potential timelines would converge and one outcome would result. The ne...

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

wow 🤩 what we have been waiting for

It's a beautiful sight ⭐️🇺🇸

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

This.....

Christian ,Dad ,Husband ,Grandfather and Lover of Truth. Conspiracy theories coming TRUE.

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

Well at least I can have an Account on the Sewer Farm

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Jesus Christ is my savior❤✝️ Trump is still my POTUS 🇺🇸 Micah 6:8 🙏 *Be nice today cuz its tuff to cuddle w/a porcupine*🦔

In response Showpony Farm to her Publication

Now HE is a bad ass, TRUMP LANDSLIDE>

(1) Show this thread

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

It is Finished.

Yes there are 70 genders go cry about it Get nae naed L Gay the pray away

HAHAHAHAHHAHA I dont see shit you cultists are preaching.
And what are they exposed for?
Hm?
Conspiracy bullshit you guys float around the dark web and traumatize your kids with?
And the little dance and game that your cult leader is playing on you is just a way to dodge the fact that its all bullshit.
Damn, get your head out of your ass.

English patriot. Trump supporter.United States of America is the last stand!!!. #familyiseverything

In response Your Mom to his Publication

dear troll ( fed ) your negative vibes are not welcome here , fuck of home to Your mum
#Fooked

In response Your Mom to his Publication
(6) Show this thread

Yes there are 70 genders go cry about it Get nae naed L Gay the pray away

HAHAHAHAHHAHA I dont see shit you cultists are preaching.
And what are they exposed for?
Hm?
Conspiracy bullshit you guys float around the dark web and traumatize your kids with?
And the little dance and game that your cult leader is playing on you is just a way to dodge the fact that its all bullshit.
Damn, get your head out of your ass.

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

I see 👀 it.

decent interview. David Sacks (pay pal co-creator / friend of Elon) nothing new but some in silicone do care about liberties. i wonder how long Elon will hold the shares.
https://bariweiss.substack.com/p/how-big-tech-is-strangling-your-freedom?s=w

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

45 unleashed...

pretty fooken exciting, indeed!!!

./sync

the new constitution that Trump wrote or the old original Constitution? when will we get to see the new constitution

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response DIANNE ROSE to her Publication

The 2020 Declaration of Independence

You can read it here 👇
https://wethepeopledeclarefreedom.com/2020-declaration-of-independence/

You can listen to it being read here 👇
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stAM6Ljrbb8&t=2s

(1) Show this thread

☺️

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

Definitely been angry with Twitter and their cancel CULTure, especially when#POTUS45 was taken off, my account got nuked the same day...

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Evidence is everywhere!

Let's help it along shall we?
Seriously ya'll
Play out in your mind how they come to justice in military courts, we end the corrupt govt and turn the power back over to sovereigns, we the people.

We can create such wonderful things:
Peace without wars.
No person on the planet ever being without food, medical, or a good home
Clean air, clean ocean
The future really is only limited by our imaginations so:

NO MORE NEGATIVE THOUGHTS OF THE FUTURE!
They want to keep your thoughts on things like Nuke destruction, wars, and famine so we will help them manifest it!

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

i at least 1 timeca day just imagin them all going poof with faces of fear. i see everyone coming together and we have a beautiful world. we take control of transport , food, etc.. they all in 1 big exodus poofed.

(1) Show this thread

Greatest story ever told. I think we all know whats coming for years now. I just think some of us are still fighting the enemy ( principalities) everyday. I try not to let them darkness come in. Faith must be foundational before you can really just be at peace with in this war.

Ťʀᴜᴛʜᴇʀ & ŦʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍŦɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ | We are in a fight to the death with Illuminati Freemasons. 1776 All Over! | 𝕍𝕀𝕊𝕀𝕋 ⇶ 🍀 #QFlagPin 🍀

Time for a reckoning. Time for #pain.

@TimeForU2Know.

Im ready for an arrest. Hubs thinks i went down a 🐰 🕳 and never came back