😁Elon Musk is already making twitter a better place

Only people mentioned by @Boooo in this post can reply

Proud Patriot, Seeker of Truth and Light, Mom of 2 Beautiful Girls, Never Give UP! God Bless America and God Bless President Trump!

In response Boooo BooBoo to her Publication

Posts like this are the only thing I miss about being on Twitter, I would so jump in on this 🤬

sûrement 😎☝️111 suis mon intuition

Here's the door you poshitos!

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

He may (?) have resigned his position but is still on Twit.

In response Pat Christianson to her Publication

It is a satire account.

In response Pat Christianson to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

Father, Outdoorsman, Handyman, Patriot, God Loving defender of Freedom and God given rights. We must stand Together, or fall under Tyranny

Dont let the spring loaded door knob get stuck in your ass on the way out. Good Riddance!!!!!!

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Don't let the door hit you on your way OUT!!!

For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

B-bye

For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

B-bye

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

If Musk made a plea bargain and working for the white hats now.. then this bloody "fact checking" fool will be arrested.... not "resigning", lol!

SAHM. 100% Trump supporter. Here for VK & Patriot friends. WWG1WGA

He has a few good tweets. Lol
Funny guy

Later clown. You won't be missed.

Texas senior citizen, Patriot, Mom, awesome aunt, married 57 yrs! Loves God, country and our President, Donald J. Trump!

He should be thankful that he was able to make that choice of his own "free will", without fear of reprisal! All I can say is, "Buh bye!"

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

YAY!!!

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Bye now.

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Buh bye jackass.

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

Awesome take your ball and go home Puss Puss LOLOL! Sorry I'm a recovering Bully lol

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

thats a satire account on twitter

That's some good news

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

well well well...
that was an easy purge lol

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

👏👏👏

Sigi- (See-gee) meaning Victorious Peace or Gentle Warrior I LIKE BOTH!!

Irony .... anyone see his@muhollandLOver??

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Few people get satire. But those that do x

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Oh wait, I have a meme from Q... but I have an odd kinda funny...

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I'm starting to think that Justin Trudeau is playing a satirical role as a narcissistic, inept, cruel, thoughtless dictator. I mean, nobody could really be that big an asshole could they?

(15) Show this thread

Im sure he wont delete his account though

In response Loret Alen to his Publication

😂 Now thats a meme

(1) Show this thread

wow. what a cry baby.

In response GorillaB 369 to his Publication

🤣Loving those April showers. We're gonna have to put in for Golashes at this rate.

(1) Show this thread

BYE❗️IDIOT ❗️HOW ABOUT FREE OF PEDOPHILES❗️🤨